Miami (FL) FREE St. Patty's Day Celebration In FL With UV - The U2 Tribute Show!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmaleads

The Fly
Celebrate St Paddy's Day in Miami with /// UV //. This will be the largest St Patrick's Day Party in the Southeast U.S.! Last year's attendance was well over 12,000 people!

Bring the entire family down from noon to 5 p.m. with a street fair located along Salzedo St and Aragon Ave., where kids will enjoy activities such as face painting, a bounce house, rock climbing wall, kid’s dances and live music with Paddy Kelleghan from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m

The restaurant will feature a traditional St. Patrick’s Day menu with smoked salmon, Gaelic steak, Irish stuffed chicken, corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, fish and chips, bangers and mash, Irish potato soup, bread and butter pudding and homemade Bailey’s ice cream for dessert.

/// UV - The U2 Tribute // will take center stage at 8 p.m. /// UV // will delight the crowd with the U2 live concert experience, playing the hits and classics that have made U2 the biggest band in the world and Ireland's number one musical export. While singing and dancing, partygoers can enjoy fish and chips, chicken tenders, corn beef sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs and Irish beverages.

In addition, JohnMartin's will donate a portion of the proceeds to benefit three organizations in Miami. The Marian Center, an organization dedicated to educating, training, and serving children and adults with developmental disabilities and the Coral Gables Junior Woman’s League , an organization dedicated to helping the community as well as the May Van Sickle Children’s Dental Clinic that offers services to children in need.

/// UV - The U2 Tribute //: Official Website

/// UV - The U2 Tribute //: MySpace

John Matrin's Irish Pub (Host/Sponsor)

Map and Directions (Miracle Mile in Coral Gables)

Last edited:
JMStPats2007.jpg

Queen Bee said:
I will be in Miami for the next 10 days, so I'll definitely be there too. I'll be the drunk person with PlaTheGreat :cool:

I smell trouble....lol....drunk U2 fans, on St. Paddy's. Thats the best kinda trouble though! heee heee

Cant wait to see U2 (pun intended) there! ;o)

Eddie

Queen Bee said:
I will be in Miami for the next 10 days, so I'll definitely be there too. I'll be the drunk person with PlaTheGreat :cool:

The infamous Queen Bee!!! :drool:

Can't wait to make your acquaintance!

Man, it is so frickin gloriously hot here! I'm in Palm Bay, it's 80 outside, we did Melbourne beach yesterday and the waves were amazing! I can't wait till Saturday!!!

Back to the beach for moi :wink:

I will be there! I'm flying into Miami from DC tomorrow afternoon for the Winter Music Conference that starts on March 20. I'm so glad that I'll be able to catch UV though! Great way to kick off my vacation!

My camera blows and everything I took came out blurry except these two.

edgie2.jpg

Edgie.jpg

I have one of gabrielvox, but it's not even worth posting. I think Queen Bee got some good shots with her better camera. :wink:

That was a lot of fun guys. Thanks for filling the U2 void. Too bad there had to be some spoilsports who started a fight halfway through. That's why the cops on the balcony were ignoring you, gabriel. :tsk:

Great show, guys! The 50 encores were a huge treat ;)

And like I said, gabriel, you're well studied up on Bono. When can we expect to see How to Emulate Bono: A Tribute Singer's Guide to Perfecting Bono's Mannerisms hit book stores nationwide? I've also got to hand it to you for dancing just as badly as Bono does :wink:

A couple of pictures, mostly out of order...
UV01.jpg

UV02.jpg

UV03.jpg

UV04.jpg

UV05.jpg

UV06.jpg

UV07.jpg

UV08.jpg

posting more in a bit

Wow QB abd PTG! Thank U2 so much for coming first of all, it was awesome to see you right up front the whole night! It kept me going!!! Thanks alot for sharing all of your pictures! We'll put some of them on our site soon! Thanks again ladies, and hope to see both of you again soon!

Eddie

Yes, I have compliments to share from my other friends that were at the show.
They said you guys really have the mannerisms and look down. :hyper:

So, Eddie, when can I get some :edge: guitar lessons from you? :rockon:

BTW! I did go! I was to the left of the stage in front of the guitarist! Pla... I would have met you finally if I knew you were going! ;(

dmaleads said:
Whatcha wanna learn? I dont know it all, but anything I do know, I'll be glad to share!

:lol: I'm only joking. I'm a completely hopeless case. I've had a guitar in my possession for over 10 years and I still can't play diddly squat.

xroxyichickx said:
BTW! I did go! I was to the left of the stage in front of the guitarist! Pla... I would have met you finally if I knew you were going! ;(

Aww, I was right there too! I was the geek in the Ireland jacket. :wink:

Are you in this photo? I'm standing behind some guy in the far right corner, but I'm right next to that fool in the green shirt who's filming :wink:

l_999f17c42effd1060a07c7793ca60ff3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom