mexican fan looking for friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

voxxie

The Fly
well i like to write poetry and other cutural things
i have been introduced to politic by bono you know amnisty greenpeace and now jubilee i like a lot the international politics i even study internatonal relations
well
see ya

------------------
mexican poet but not a very good one

hi voxxie

i'm mexican... hey, i haven't read any of your poetry but i will, i promise

it's almost december and then we'll have a new president, what do you think about that? i just hope that we don't have any economic crisis, as usual...

thank you!
fly for read my poem,politics are great isn't?
well wanderer i a big step in our country but Fox is a weird combination of populism and conservator politics,i didint vote for him but we had to give him a chance
see ya

------------------
mexican poet but not a very good one

Fox rules! hahahaha And I mean it! But he is indeed a mix of right and left wing politics. It was obvious since the beginning, because what took him to power wasn't Accion Nacional, but Amigos de Fox. Also, most of the men in his work group aren't traditional PAN members (you have a some of them, like Casta?eda). So I guess that it will be in the congress where he will have a tough time getting some of his polices thru -Bravo Mena and Diego have already said that Accion Nacional is not going to vote default on everything he proposes-.

But for now, I guess all we can do is give him time, hope for the best and do our job, because nothing will change if we don't work too.

biggrin.gif
By now you probably know for whom I voted....

[This message has been edited by one:love (edited 08-25-2000).]

wait a minute, i know it, you (one:love)voted for C?rdenas
biggrin.gif
(just kidding!)

hey voxxie, i remember that you have a page, could you give me your adress, i wanna read your poetry
smile.gif

salu2

Sorry if I got a little carried away... But I did work on the campaign (not that much although).

I don't know about you guys, but almost all the people I know don't care about U2.Perhaps 1 or 2 of my friends, but I haven't seen both of them for quite a while. I was wondering how you got into it?

Back
Top Bottom