MERGED --> When will Cleveland II be? + Rock Hall Celebration (Spring)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CMM

War Child
In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger
When will Cleveland II be?

Anybody up for another get-together after they change the Anton pics over to the Steve Averill/Four5One(?) exhibit? I think I heard that was in June.
If so, will Zoo Station play for us again? *Bats eyelashes* I think you'd get your belly dancer in full dress this time.

I'm up for another pilgrimmage. May-ish sounds nice, much warmer than February!

Kristie said:
Um, hi, PLEBA convention is in July in Cleveland.

All are welcome, even if you're not female and don't frequent said forum :D

:wave:

Hmm, sure would like Cleveland II but PLEBA scares the crap outta me......

:huh:

ooh, cedar point rocks!

July works. I'm traveling every weekend in June to various Pride events, so I guess that's pretty much out for me. Unless it's the weekend I happen to be in Cleveland for pride, of course.

Elvis Presley said:

most of us were at Cleveland I... we don't bite :evil:

martha:
Cedar Point amusement park, in Sandusky, Ohio, offers more rides and roller coasters than any other park in the world, but it's entertainment variety doesn't stop there! The entire family will thrill at Cedar Point's offerings from a relaxing sandy beach to vivacious live entertainment, or an action-packed water playground!

Located on a scenic Lake Erie peninsula, Cedar Point is one of the oldest amusement parks in the world with a history dating back to 1870.

In an annual poll conducted by Amusement Today, an international publication that covers amusement and water park news and trends, Cedar Point was voted the "Best Amusement Park in the World" for the fourth consecutive year.

:)
I didn't copy and paste that or anything... I think they have the tallest (and fastest) roller coaster in the world, unless it got ousted, at 310 feet and 92 miles an hour.
milforce.jpg

that one.

I'm starting to sound like a Cedar Point commercial. I don't really like that place or anything...

Last edited:
Elvis Presley said:

what are you saying? :mad:

the pleba convention isn't really a "pleba thing." it's for all u2 fans. the reason we call it that is because the idea for it last year started in a pleba chatroom. most (but not all) of the girls that came last year were plebans...but it wasn't as "bad" as you're probably imagining! most of the time was filled with sharing pictures and laughing our asses off about old videos of u2...it was a great time, and would have been for any u2 fan, in my estimation. this year we are bridging out to make it more of a forum wide/fanworld wide thing...we want everyone to come! just think...it's a time to not feel weird for your slightly strong fixation with a certain wonderful band! it'll be a great time once again and you'll probably regret skipping because you're 1.)male or 2.)scared of plebans...

plus, kristie and i are planning it...isn't that incentive enough? :evil:

[/rant]

just come :wave:

on an unrelated note...i can't type :mad:

Last edited:
martha, lol!!

seriously, the first roller coaster to really freak me out was the wicked twister--i was there over one of the halloweekends last year with my honey. i thought it looked like so much fun and it really kicked my behind! loved it though--i'd do it again.

PLEBA conference in July? is there an exact date yet?

flylover said:
PLEBA conference in July? is there an exact date yet?

we will vote on a date shortly...we want to make sure that a maximum number of people can make it! so keep your eyes on pleba to vote for a date that'll work for you! :up:

it'll probably be late july though...if my estimations are correct...

Stories for Boys said:

what are you saying? :mad:

the pleba convention isn't really a "pleba thing." it's for all u2 fans. the reason we call it that is because the idea for it last year started in a pleba chatroom. most (but not all) of the girls that came last year were plebans...but it wasn't as "bad" as you're probably imagining! most of the time was filled with sharing pictures and laughing our asses off about old videos of u2...it was a great time, and would have been for any u2 fan, in my estimation. this year we are bridging out to make it more of a forum wide/fanworld wide thing...we want everyone to come! just think...it's a time to not feel weird for your slightly strong fixation with a certain wonderful band! it'll be a great time once again and you'll probably regret skipping because you're 1.)male or 2.)scared of plebans...

plus, kristie and i are planning it...isn't that incentive enough? :evil:

[/rant]

just come :wave:

on an unrelated note...i can't type :mad:

no offense intended PLEBA ladies.......:wink:

but too much estrogen cant be good for a man of my stature,(whatever that means).........

I'll think about it anyway, as long as someone buys me a Guinness.......:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom