MERGED ----> Unforgettable Fire this Friday? + Head Count For UF Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
Unforgettable Fire this Friday?

Is anyone on this board going to see the Unforgettable Fire this weekend? I just talked to some friends of mine and they are playing down in the village (NYC). Anybody else going? I haven't posted in a while but it would be fun to meet some interferencers.

I may be there myself.

caught the show in june I think.

Hey....just managed to get off on Saturday....so Im there. Grabbed a few friends who are willing to put up with my U2 obsession, and got a limo:)

See yas there!

Haed Count for Uf tonight!

:wave:

Should make it there by 9-9:30....haveta pick up a few people first.

Would be cool to meet up with a few of yas!

i'm still planning on showing up. headache -- we'll have to meet up. I'll be wearing a purple shirt and black sweater -- my boyfriend will be tall with dark hair. U2NYC is a riot!!!!

Got about 13 pics....I'll post 'em as soon as my head clears..and the deafness goes away...*blink* It will go away right??

Heres a few......

33896%3B7923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D824%3D629%3DXROQDF%3E23234584%3B%3B5%3B9ot1lsi

33896%3B7923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D824%3D629%3DXROQDF%3E23234584%3B%3B5%3B7ot1lsi

33896%3B7923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D824%3D629%3DXROQDF%3E23234584%3B%3C3%3C4ot1lsi

:wave: at Headache...nice meetin ya!

:wave: right back at'cha... i'm in the process of trying to upload all my pics off the ol' trusty camera phone... as promissed

not quite as quick gettin' 'em up as you did, but :shrug: i just got up like 20 minute ago... eh... dem's the break when you crawl through the door and into bed just as the sun be a rising for the second straight night...

sunrise like a nosebleed... your head hurts and you can't breath
you've ben trying to throw your arms around the world

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:wave: right back at'cha... i'm in the process of trying to upload all my pics off the ol' trusty camera phone... as promissed

not quite as quick gettin' 'em up as you did, but :shrug: i just got up like 20 minute ago... eh... dem's the break when you crawl through the door and into bed just as the sun be a rising for the second straight night...

sunrise like a nosebleed... your head hurts and you can't breath
you've ben trying to throw your arms around the world

got home at 4...had the father in law bangin on the door at 7...a houseful of sleeping teenagers, I have the hangover from Hell, had beer sprayed on me last night, have numerous unknown bruises, and Im still deaf in one ear...another successful night :yes:

Heres the rest of 'em...click on the UF album....

UF

*goes back to favorite spot on the couch to recoup*

I couldn't make it.

anyone know the setlist?:der:

will post 'em eventually... ended up going out again saturday (moron that i am), and had a family member's birthday sunday, so i haven't had a chance to actually get 'em all up... i'll see if i can upload 'em when i get home from work later tonight

don't know the exact set list... but they did an elevation set to start, took a short break and then it was a zoo tv set... complete with tryin' to throw your arms around the world & running to stand still into streets, ending with can't help falling in love... the whole shebang... must've played 25 songs or so in all :shrug: i dunno

Last edited:
wow.:banghead:

I would've liked to have seen that.:bow:

I suck.:reject:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
will post 'em eventually... ended up going out again saturday (moron that i am), and had a family member's birthday sunday, so i haven't had a chance to actually get 'em all up... i'll see if i can upload 'em when i get home from work later tonight

don't know the exact set list... but they did an elevation set to start, took a short break and then it was a zoo tv set... complete with tryin' to throw your arms around the world & running to stand still into streets, ending with can't help falling in love... the whole shebang... must've played 25 songs or so in all :shrug: i dunno

Damn...you remember all this? I really need to lay off the rum n cokes...

Back
Top Bottom