MERGED --> NEW YORK Interferencers – HTDAAB idea + NEW YORK HTDAAB get -together info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately, I have some terrible news on my end and I will not be able to go. My 10 week old son needs open heart surgery on 11/24. Please make sure you all get bombed, have a kick ass time, and be the U2 geeks that we all know and love. I'll be around again on this forum in a couple of weeks.

Numb1075 said:
Unfortunately, I have some terrible news on my end and I will not be able to go. My 10 week old son needs open heart surgery on 11/24. Please make sure you all get bombed, have a kick ass time, and be the U2 geeks that we all know and love. I'll be around again on this forum in a couple of weeks.

Our prayers and luck to you and your son.
We'll send some more your way Monday night.

thank you kindly. I was looking forward to possibly meeting some of you folks for the "big HTDAAB party". But it looks like I'll be in the hospital for the better part of next week. I will tell my relatives who visit the hospital to pick up the deluxe album and bring it to the hospital for me:wink:

If anything will get me through this, it'll be U2.

Make sure to have an awesome time and I look forward to meeting up with you for the next album release in 2008.:huh:

I'd love to go and meet everyone, but I'm one of those who has to be up at 5am, and I don't handle fatigue very well, so...
I hate to pass this up, but looks like I'll have to.
Maybe I could stop by the diner and stay a bit. I'll see.

Pearl said:
I'd love to go and meet everyone, but I'm one of those who has to be up at 5am, and I don't handle fatigue very well, so...
I hate to pass this up, but looks like I'll have to.
Maybe I could stop by the diner and stay a bit. I'll see.

Please do stop by. I would love to put faces to the names I've seen laced amongst this blue crack!

STOP BY!!!!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it appears as if there may be a "secret u2 gig," possiably outdoors, and possiably monday... :hmm:

I will drop dead :combust: I just read that little tidbit. This entire week of maddness, between the radio contests :evil: now this. Where did you hear this news? I didn't hear Monday?

Numb1075 said:

I will have many good thoughts for your son. God bless.

Numb1075 said:
thank you kindly. I was looking forward to possibly meeting some of you folks for the "big HTDAAB party". But it looks like I'll be in the hospital for the better part of next week. I will tell my relatives who visit the hospital to pick up the deluxe album and bring it to the hospital for me:wink:

If anything will get me through this, it'll be U2.

Make sure to have an awesome time and I look forward to meeting up with you for the next album release in 2008.:huh:

If your family can't get you the album, let me know. I'll buy a copy and deliver it to ya. I live near as you know. brau1@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
Rumors place the free outdoor U2 concert at Washington Square Park on Monday... washington square park is down in the village near NYU for those who are unfamiliar... stay tuned for more details

Please please please..let me know if you hear anything else...if this is true, I need to cancel clients..

See ya in Brooklyn Saturday night...

when will we hear confirmation of this and what time will they play????

:drool:

Someone on the board heard today on TRL that U2 will have a surprise on mondays show :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: So they're probably playing either times square or washington square and it will be broadcast on TRL.

Last edited:
:shocked:

OMG OMG OMG... OMG this is krAAzy!!! I don't know what I'm going to do about work... I HAVE to call in sick there's just no other option! There's NO way I can miss this, OMG I have butterflies just thinking about this! :hyper: I couldn't go line up early this morning for the SNL thing because I sprained my neck/shoulder last weekend and it's still quite painful :( Maybe I can get a note from my chiro after my Monday morning treatment...

OMG guys!! I can't believe this - it's so amazing! Should we meet up at the arch? How will we know eachother? !!!

U2...so...close!

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

Back
Top Bottom