MERGED --> inTO the Heart: U2 Fan Fest 2004 + BP Fallon...for ITH 04! + hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

turi001

The Fly
inTO the Heart : U2 Fan Fest 2004

To ALL:

There is alot of talk around here about u2 fan gatherings...all over the place...so i would just like to let everyone know....

That..

inTO the Heart : U2 Fan Fest 2004

will take place in early November.
Toronto, Ontario Canada.

I had fun last year and i think a few people from this forum attended and had fun...so hopefully we will see you there..in T.O

...it will be bigger and better...

start making your plans..

Sam B

:D :hyper:

Sam!!!! :wave:

I had the time of my life at Into the Heart #1...I will definately try and make it to #2. Maybe I can talk Mr. BAW and brand new U2 fan Doozer into coming along this time :hmm:

i can't see the last post...

but its gonna be a blast
and mr. baw must came out and party!!!
and doozer and everyone else!!!!!

The Rochester-Toronto ferry will indeed be up and running... so we'll be *that* much closer to our NY friends! :) Only two hours and change!

Oh

just

wait...

"inTO the :heart: 2004" will blow your mind :combust:

Michelle
OUT OF CONTROL
mishkAA

Turi,

Do you have the dates yet? I need to make plans :crazy: !!!

BTW, do you know if :flirt: :love: :bow: October is playing again this year?

I hope I can make it. It sounds like it was a blast last year. Depends on my financial situation, tho. Time to start saving!

loveu2

We are still hashing out a specific date, however, I can promise that it will be within the same time frame as last year. First two weeks of November.

As well, we are still working on activities and band selection.

Stay tuned for info soon.

I can go back...
I can stay a while...
Into the heart.

:hmm:

This could be fun ... I will have to see what my checking account looks like (I am planning a trip to NYC with the family in September and this NYC trip could involve me blowing my bank account shopping on 5th Avenue).

JessicaAnn said:
:hmm:

This could be fun ... I will have to see what my checking account looks like (I am planning a trip to NYC with the family in September and this NYC trip could involve me blowing my bank account shopping on 5th Avenue).

Same here, we're leaving September 16th. :hyper:

My credit card will be begging for mercy once we hit 5th Avenue! :lol:

I don't think there's been an official announcement about the dates yet but if you have a look at www.intotheheart.com you will see the dates 4 - 7 November are given. Don't book your 'plane tickets until Sam or someone on the committee confirms the dates but I think it's pretty likely to happen then. The events will of course be located in and around Toronto since it is the Toronto fan club known on the www as U2_GTA organising it. The last one was a riot and this one is apparently going to be bigger and better so roll on November...

its official...nov 4-7, toronto...

for those that are considering coming who couldn't make it last year...its gonna be a blast...we have finalized the dates...and are in the process of finalizing all of our events...

sam

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I am SO there!!!

I'm bringing 2 Elevation virgins to Boston with me this weekend and hopefully they'll have so much fun, I can convince them to come to T.O. with me in November!

Back
Top Bottom