MERGED --> inTO the Heart: U2 Fan Fest 2004 + BP Fallon...for ITH 04! + hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ELEVATION -- live television performance!!! :happy:

Canada's own E-L-E-V-A-T-I-O-N has been invited to perform on one of Canada's most popular and watched morning television show's: CityTV's "Breakfast Television" this Thurs, Nov 4!

http://toronto.citytv.com/whats_on/bt/

Set your VCR's, set that alarm clock early or just stay up all night so you don't miss what's sure to be a great performance! The time slot is 7a - 9a so keep an eye out! We are very proud of our boys and know that by thousands of people waking up to Brady's voice, Mick's bass, John's drums and Kevin's guitar -- it will truly be a Beautiful Day for everyone in the Greater Toronto Area. :applaud:

This all comes as we gear up for what's anticipated to be the U2 Fan party event of the year! When you're in T.O. don't forget to pick up a copy of the Metro newspaper where you will find a feature story on ITH 2004 and if you're driving in tune in to either Q107.1 FM or Edge 102.1 FM for some good driving tunage... and maybe catch a jock plugging ITH as they've been doing the past few weeks.

It's all very exciting... 2 more days till we see you all!!! :wave:

mishka/Beer Mistress
inTO the :heart: 2004
Nov 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
www.intotheheart.com
www.u2tribute.com

Which day is the ITTH featured in Metro Michelle? Hope you got my long winded email too.... ;)

The weather here is MAJORLY SUCKING these days. It's going to be cold and rainy from now until Saturday at least. :down: :grumpy:

Good thing the important stuff is taking place indoors!

Mrs. Edge said:

The weather here is MAJORLY SUCKING these days. It's going to be cold and rainy from now until Saturday at least. :down: :grumpy:

aw feck :grumpy:

Looks like its curly hair for me all weekend :mad:

Mrs. Edge said:
Which day is the ITTH featured in Metro Michelle? Hope you got my long winded email too.... ;)

Hey Jess,

The reporter said he'd try and finish writing it up to publish in Wednesday's Metro... if not then, definitely Thursday's edition! BTW - have you checked out toronto.com? We're the featured music pick!
http://www.toronto.com/section/bars_nightlife/?cslink=cs_generic_3_2

And yeah... about your long winded email... sheesh! Ask for a sentence get 3 paragraphs... I have alot of editing to do! :madspit:

It's ok I still luv ya :wink:

mishka

t minus...

about 24 hrs and counting...

Just wanted to let you know that its a beautiful sunny fall day here in Toronto/ITH-land, and tomorrow (Thursday), while periods of rain may occur...is expected to be normally seasonal in terms of temperature (7-10 degrees Celcius). The GREAT news is that it's not expected to dip below 0 (freezing) at all this weekend! :)

Also, I've been fielding a couple of inquiries re: smoking and such..The Bier Markt, as all public establishments in the city, do NOT permit smoking inside the venue, however they do offer an enclosed heated tent/patio area for this purpose...but we expect to keep you rockin and forget all about the smokes ;) ;)

We're excited that so many of you will be attending, and look forward to taking you back to a vital piece of U2 history - U2 Live at Red Rocks! But thats not all - there will be plenty of newer material for fans of every era of U2's illustrious career!

Be there and be a part of OCTOBER / ITH history! :D

for all out of towners....

if ur all interested on friday afternoon... i will take u all on a short walking tour of down town t.o.

and we will stop at the best place to eat on earth...St. Lawrence Market and have one of the best sandwiches of all time...yum yum..

so i hope ur all ready to party, eat, drink and be merry!!!!!!!

i can't wait for tomorrow nite!!!

Sam B

It is pretty nippy today, but nice and sunny. Hope it holds!

Sam, are you talking about a peameal bacon sandwich? Where do you get that at the MKT anyway?

:hmm:

I saw those peameal bacon sandwiches on the Food Network...they didn't look half bad.

So what time would you be starting this walking tour Sam?

the tour will start when ever we recover from the october show...

no earlier than 11 am ish...LOL..no set time we will play it by ear...

ms BAW u have experienced a few gta parties...so u know what i mean!!!

so all u out of towners ...i hope ur ready!!!

Sam B

everyone can join us!!!

the more the merrier!!!

we will come your office and sing vertigo till your boss lets us take u way!!!

sam

It's a good thing you are all leaving on Sunday. The forecast for Monday is a high of 2 and snow. :|

It might snow today but it is a little warmer. Saturday is supposed to be 11 and even you folks from California can handle that.

Back
Top Bottom