MERGED --> inTO the Heart: U2 Fan Fest 2004 + BP Fallon...for ITH 04! + hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The last time I called the hotel, they only had single (1 bed) rooms left at the special rate.

The hotel doesn't have an airport shuttle but there is a shuttle service that goes to all the downtown hotels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You don't need a reservation and its $14 CDN one way or $26 round trip. I used it the last time I was there and it was really easy.

A taxi is $40 flat rate to/from the airport.

If you decide to go, I'll send you all the info :D

Ms. April and I may be driving up to Toronto from Detroit. We are working out the details right now and I will have an answer to her as soon as I find out what the hell is going on with my job. I need to get out of the country for a nice break and since I have never been north of the border, why not!

so who all is going that has posted here..i know the baws are coming, plus jesse..who else...and from where?

make sure u come and say hi!

and if u any questions please email me.

Sam B

Justified and April...

If you take the Windsor bus from Detroit (which is only $2.75) it drops you off right at the Windsor greyhound station. From there you can catch a Greyhound to Toronto.

They have companion fares on this route so it should be less then $100 each return.

Yes.

A return fare from Windsor to Toronto is $134.50.

However, this route has companion fares which means that the second ticket is only 25% of the price of the first.

The two of you can travel together for $168.13, or $84 each.

You have to buy companion fare tickets 3 days in advance.

Remember too, this is all in Canadian funds!! :wink:

spinninghead77 said:
Yes.

A return fare from Windsor to Toronto is $134.50.

However, this route has companion fares which means that the second ticket is only 25% of the price of the first.

The two of you can travel together for $168.13, or $84 each.

You have to buy companion fare tickets 3 days in advance.

Remember too, this is all in Canadian funds!! :wink:

:hmm:

April, do you have a schedule of the departures?

I'm thinking of catching the show at The Opera House on Saturday night. I actually work in a hospital within walking distance of the Sheraton, so other events would be closeby too.

btw,
how's the illustrious mr bradyvox doing anyway?

he's made himself a bit scarce in these parts lately.

db9

Hey all!
Been quite some time since I've posted here. As I may have mentioned b4, I'm relatively new to Toronto - I'm from the US and have taken a job up here just out of school. Anyway, I'm all registered for the Into the Heart fan fest next month and was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up for the event - tends to be more fun going to these kind of things with others. Though I’m sure either way I’ll meet many like minded U2 fans! Anyway, I’ll leave my email if anyone wants to get in touch!

-Paul Fitz. (pcfitzsimmons03@alumni.plymouth.edu)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I have never been to Canada so it better well be damn worth it!

Dress warm! :wink:

Nah, actually it's quite beautiful this time of year, but you guys will be here a bit late for the autumn. Still, there is Niagara which is pretty nice, and if you have extra time, Quebec is stunning.

Hope to meet some of you!

Back
Top Bottom