MERGED --> inTO the Heart - Save the Date! + inTO the Heart 2006 Schedule!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. Edge said:
I changed our flights and they charged me an extra $265 (over and above the original fares) to do so :)madspit: ), but we couldn't possibly miss it!

Oh no, you guys are flying!!!! :sad:

If i were to go i would have to choose between UF in NYC and Toronto because i can't just not work for a whole month if i'm to make to Brazil in December... Plus, i would have to drive up there all by myself... :sigh: :banghead:

We had already bought our flights several months ago, and with a 10 hour drive and only 2 days it didn't make sense for us to drive. I think you should go to Toronto because you see UF all the time! And you are going to NY to see them with me! Time for a change. :yes:

How about taking the train or a bus if you don't want to drive?

Well, the train ride would be over 12h, so i would rather spend $100 more and fly, but i guess that doesn't really matter anymore because i kind of quit my job today... Sooooo, that's out of the question now....

:sad:

we are getting closer to finalizing our events..hopefully we will know more in a couple of days

its looking very exciting

sam

I keep checking the website....waiting for an update :corn:

I need to know where is the best to place to get a hotel etc...if I go that is :shifty:

Can't wait to see the finalized plans!

ladywithspinninghead said:
I work that whole week and weekend :sad:

But have a great time!!!

p.s: Great pics on Flickr!!!
Did you take all those ones of NYC? WOW! They look professional!

Okay that sucks that you're working that weekend. Are you sure you need to work that hard? :evil: Finish by 5 and you could be in T.O. for the Friday night post-party!

And thanks for the props Julie. Yup, they be mine.

mishka
OUT OF CONTROL

snowbunny00774 said:
I keep checking the website....waiting for an update :corn:

I need to know where is the best to place to get a hotel etc...if I go that is :shifty:

Can't wait to see the finalized plans!

very soon..we need to nail down some people..lol

but it looks like it will be a weekend thing

two didfferent nights

I am really excited alot of things are happeneing

sam b

I'm there - can't wait :D :hyper:

(I thought I managed to avoid the camera last year, guess I was wrong :lol: )

Snowbunny - cooome to Torontooooo.. you know you want to :wink:

michelleontheair said:

Okay that sucks that you're working that weekend. Are you sure you need to work that hard? :evil: Finish by 5 and you could be in T.O. for the Friday night post-party!

And thanks for the props Julie. Yup, they be mine.

mishka
OUT OF CONTROL

I'd love to but I have to work the overnight shift that weekend. :crazy:

Yay kafrun!

We'll all be getting LEI'D this year so good to know one of us will be an actual ITH virgin hahaha :wink:

Check the main site for photos from last year in the history section and everyone please feel free to add ITH to your myspace friends list where we will be adding more media and keeping everyone up to date by blog as we approach November.

www.intotheheart.com

www.myspace.com/intotheheart_u2fanfest

Anyone who wants to share photos from past ITH weekends, please add them to our new Flickr group and identify them as ITH2003, ITH2004 or ITH2005

www.flickr.com

Flickr group = intotheheart_u2fanfest :camera:

cydewaze said:

You live in TO and you've never been to ITTH before!? :ohmy:

:shame:
Well I suppose I kinda went. I went to one of the pre-show parties :uhoh:

I'm a longtime fan, but still a relatively new fanatic.. soo.. I'm learning :wink:

AliEnvy said:

We'll all be getting LEI'D this year so good to know one of us will be an actual ITH virgin hahaha :wink:

Oh well then...you never mentioned getting LEI'D!! :bookinghotel:

I've never been either :reject:

U2Girl1978 said:
So, what hotels are near there?

Pretty much all of the major hotel chains you'd find in the US are in TO - Holiday Inn, Best Western, etc. There's a hotels link on the ITH site I believe, and if there isn't one there, try toronto.com :) I will say that anything along Airport Road will be much too far away from where anything would be happening, but there are more than enough hotels downtown for you to easily find a room in Nov *g*

I can't wait to get back to Toronto, it's been soooo long! And I really can't wait to see Michelle, Sam, Kim, Brady, Kelly, Kevin, John, Mick, Jess, Paul and all the other assorted crazies who might be there :hyper: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom