MERGED ----> InTO The Heart - Nov 1-3, 2007 + InTO The Heart Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
Were your ears burning??? I mentioned you as one of the original Las Vegas girls when Elevation CAN was in town...that was good times...:up:

Possibly. ;) I really enjoyed my mini trip to Toronto. I also loved the train ride from Windsor to Toronto as well as enjoyed getting to know April and of course seeing the lot again from Vegas. My only I wished I was able to enjoy it further without a damn migraine getting in the way and to have more time build better friendships. :( I would welcome a return trip to Toronto.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I would welcome a return trip to Toronto.

Well for a small fee made payable directly to me via certified cheque or credit card, I can probably get Toronto to have you.
Sometimes it wears me out having to be this nice and giving and thoughful all the time :exhausted:

That's okay - the approval process is slow anyway, so you should still forward the coinage now to secure a welcome when you can make it. I'll get you a certificate and everything :flirt:

Good Luck with the schooling and such, we like 'em smart when y'all come to visit us :D

snowbunny00774 said:
That's okay - the approval process is slow anyway, so you should still forward the coinage now to secure a welcome when you can make it. I'll get you a certificate and everything :flirt:

Good Luck with the schooling and such, we like 'em smart when y'all come to visit us :D

I still have my Canadian coinage. Loonies...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Possibly. ;) I really enjoyed my mini trip to Toronto. I also loved the train ride from Windsor to Toronto as well as enjoyed getting to know April and of course seeing the lot again from Vegas. My only I wished I was able to enjoy it further without a damn migraine getting in the way and to have more time build better friendships. :( I would welcome a return trip to Toronto.

I can't believe that was 3 years ago (almost)!

Talking about retirement plans on the train, good times. :yes: ;)

They do require smrtness on return trips - they made me go back to school before I went to London this summer. Cripes. :rolleyes:

:wink:

4 REAL THEY SED UPDATEZ IN SEPTEMBR AN I KNOE LAST YER IT SEEMD BIT UNORGANIZD SO I HOPE IZ NOT LIEK DAT DIS YER, IT WUZ GREAT, DOAN GIT ME WRONG, BUT 4 PLANNIN PURPOSEZ INFO SOONR RATHR THAN LATR IZ GUD TING.

* I apologize but I just found the lol translator. must control desire to use everywhere.

snowbunny00774 said:
4 REAL THEY SED UPDATEZ IN SEPTEMBR AN I KNOE LAST YER IT SEEMD BIT UNORGANIZD SO I HOPE IZ NOT LIEK DAT DIS YER, IT WUZ GREAT, DOAN GIT ME WRONG, BUT 4 PLANNIN PURPOSEZ INFO SOONR RATHR THAN LATR IZ GUD TING.

* I apologize but I just found the lol translator. must control desire to use everywhere.
:|

Back
Top Bottom