MERGED ----> InTO The Heart - Nov 1-3, 2007 + InTO The Heart Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveC said:
As long as I can avoid Pearson Airport - that place is a nightmare! :yikes:
We've always planned ahead; ordered a car service to and from, made it through Customs and on the road within 30 minutes....*except for that year that Sam picked us up...:lol: ...squeezing me, BAW, doozer and JesseU2 + luggage into his brand new Mazda 3 and then the ride from hell through the rain to Downtown....what a rush!!!

Seriously, Dave....where did you have problems? what was the nightmare?

:hmm: then again, we're used to LAX so YYZ is a cupcake...

I have decided it is time.....ta dah:

There are 72 days until the start of ITTH, not including the end date

Or 2 months, 11 days or
6,220,800 seconds or
103,680 minutes or
1728 hours or
10 weeks (rounded down)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm putting you in the "in" column - you did see I was coming, right????

oh well in that case

Im a maybe

:drool:

have to check my very important calendar see if I have an opening:|

Mr. BAW said:
We've always planned ahead; ordered a car service to and from, made it through Customs and on the road within 30 minutes....*except for that year that Sam picked us up...:lol: ...squeezing me, BAW, doozer and JesseU2 + luggage into his brand new Mazda 3 and then the ride from hell through the rain to Downtown....what a rush!!!

:lmao:

I'm so seeing this in my imagination! But you have to admit, Sam does have a good stereo + music in his car. :)

I am not at liberty to divulge the schedule of events (mainly because I don't know them). But I expect Brady will be there for Saturday, perhaps Thursday and Friday. I will probably put in an appearance on the Saturday, maybe also Friday.

I know that some of us will be arriving on Thursday night......:hmm:
Wonder if we will miss something. I arrive around 7PM.

I'm a tease. :flirt:

:shifty:

Anyways, both times I've flown through Pearson (to and from Philly and coming back from NYC), I've had to cross clear from one end of the airport to the other, go through customs, take a bus to different terminals, been delayed a total of probably 8 hours on 3 flights. :grumpy:

This "Porter" airline has super cheap flights, but they only go from Halifax to Toronto on weekends. I'd probably rather drive anyways.

ETA: Actually, I've got tons of friends who live in Toronto and go to school here. I bet if I offer to drive someone home and back for the weekend, I could probably swing a place to stay and not even have to pay for a hotel...:hmm:

Last edited:
Re: Current List of Attendes

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
In:
Mr. Baw
BAW
LarryMullen's_PopAngel (aka Cheap Bitch)
snowbunny00774 (aka Lazy Bitch)
RedrocksU2
kaffrun
cruzilla
michelleontheair
Popmartijin

Maybes:
Doozer (needs to be changed to an "in" :mad: :kiss: )
elevated_u2fan
Mrs Edge + cydewayze (also needs to be changed to a definite "in" :mad: :kiss: )

Teases:
DaveC :wink:

You forgot me :sad: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom