MERGED ----> InTO The Heart - Nov 1-3, 2007 + InTO The Heart Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ you have a point :hmm: Perhaps I should take a box or two away from the Zoots..

Mr. BAW said:

Haven't you stolen enough hearts....:wink:
:hmm:

Nope! :wink:
flirtheadbang.gif

So, what's the deal? Why do I want to come to Toronto in November exactly?

Keep in mind I've never exactly had the greatest of experiences in the past when it comes to The Great Sata- I mean, T-Dot.

:shifty:

DaveC said:
I'm from Halifax.

But if you're from Toronto, you probably know it as "that fishing town out east somewhere".

:wink:

one more jab at Toronto and you will not be welcome here - I will see to that! :madspit:

:mad: :wink:

DaveC said:
So, what's the deal? Why do I want to come to Toronto in November exactly?

Keep in mind I've never exactly had the greatest of experiences in the past when it comes to The Great Sata- I mean, T-Dot.

:shifty:

"The Great Satan" *snerk* That's a little extreme, I think :lol:

Let's see - how about lots of U2 fans, great music and much alcohol? That enough of an inducement to come? :wink:

:hmm: You could take VIA Rail but it'd take at least a day longer to get here :wink:

Oh! :idea: Westjet may fly out of Halifax now, you could land in Hamilton... which gives you the problem of getting from Hamilton to TO, but depending on when you land, you could always take the GO train/bus to get here :)

not that i'm encouraging it, seeing as you bailed on bringing me fresh keiths earlier this summer, but Porter flies to the island.

Last edited:
I've never had a problem at Pearson...other than getting felt up by a security lady every time I leave :angry: :giggle:

Current List of Attendes

In:
Mr. Baw
BAW
LarryMullen's_PopAngel (aka Cheap Bitch)
snowbunny00774 (aka Lazy Bitch)
RedrocksU2
kaffrun
cruzilla
michelleontheair
Popmartijin

Maybes:
Doozer (needs to be changed to an "in" :mad: :kiss: )
elevated_u2fan
Mrs Edge + cydewayze (also needs to be changed to a definite "in" :mad: :kiss: )

Teases:
DaveC :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom