MERGED ----> InTO The Heart - Nov 1-3, 2007 + InTO The Heart Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AngelK said:
Before being kicked out of after party by hotel security:

IMG_0236.jpg

And don't forget to add that the picture was even taken by the security guy! :ohmy:
Nice fella. :)

Popmartijn said:
And don't forget to add that the picture was even taken by the security guy! :ohmy:
Nice fella. :)

"Oh, you want to kick us out of the room, ok, but can you take a picture of us first??"

hahaha, that was awesome, wasn't it?!?

:lmao:

Mr. BAW said:
yes, folks...its all about eating! :combust:

OMG, i want to go back to the place we went on sunday!!!! I can't believe i didn't eat more... I should have... And taken pictures of all that glorious food... And eaten more... And taken some home... Did i mention i should've eaten more?!? :bow: :cute: :love: :yes: :drool:

ok, i'm hungry again...

Angelk, where's the pics of you with the *other* animals at the Tower? There's a few missing... :lol:

Note to self: next time get a few cell numbers so you don't end up at the Swiss Chalet on King St waiting for people who are at the Swiss Chalet on *Yonge* St and end up eating lunch in your hotel room alone :sad: :wink:

Drea said:

Note to self: next time get a few cell numbers so you don't end up at the Swiss Chalet on King St waiting for people who are at the Swiss Chalet on *Yonge* St and end up eating lunch in your hotel room alone :sad: :wink:

:( :reject:

Drea said:
Angelk, where's the pics of you with the *other* animals at the Tower? There's a few missing... :lol:

:ohmy: What "other" animals??? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...

I think those pictures might be a little "too graphic" for this forum... :giggle:

AngelK said:

NEXT YEAR????? I don't think i can wait until next year... :crazy: :crack:

Can't we just drive up there next weekend for some brunch??? Please, pretty please!!! :hyper:

I would seriously consider flying to T.O. for the weekend just to go to Bloor Street Diner for brunch :drool:

AngelK said:
:ohmy: What "other" animals??? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...

I think those pictures might be a little "too graphic" for this forum... :giggle:

*SNERK*

I don't think so :wink: and we need that pic of Carlos with the bear too :lol:

I'm surprised that one employee didn't say anything while all that was happening, but they've probably seen worse :giggle:

bloor street diner
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

now thats good eats

cant beleive I didint even get to that Sunday :mad:

chocolate fountain:drool:
mounds of food:drool:
refills:drool:

Back
Top Bottom