MERGED ----> InTO The Heart - Nov 1-3, 2007 + InTO The Heart Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't get me wrong, Cora's is tasty, but I don't really feel the need to pay nearly $30 for a fruit-filled crepe and a coffee.

gabrielvox said:

you crazy, name me one better chain restaurant to get a sumptious breakfast at after 12 noon

exactly!

:mad:

:wink:

2 words:

SWISS CHALET

...who needs eggs and bacon and all that crap when you can eat chicken every meal...come on Gabe - I still have a vivid memory of you eating some Popeye's chicken at the El Mocambo in November 2003...I know you have a weakness for the bird....lol...

DaveC said:
Don't get me wrong, Cora's is tasty, but I don't really feel the need to pay nearly $30 for a fruit-filled crepe and a coffee.

Dude cmon man that's not fair. Average breakfast plate is $8-9 and it's welllll worth it. Actually I've never even had crepes there :reject:

It's the natural juice that they sting you on, but then again so do any other natural juiciers anywhere. :shrug:

Don't listen to 'im BAW. I think it's awesome! http://www.chezcora.com/ :wink:

bradyvox said:

2 words:

SWISS CHALET

...who needs eggs and bacon and all that crap when you can eat chicken every meal...come on Gabe - I still have a vivid memory of you eating some Popeye's chicken at the El Mocambo in November 2003...I know you have a weakness for the bird....lol...

Oh I'm all for Popeyes, Chalet, etc...not so much KFC...but that's my 4am I'm about to tear my fridge a new asshole food...

At 1 pm after partying, Cora's is where I get ready for the day again ;)

bradyvox said:

SWISS CHALET, Saturday, 12:00pm - who is in?

There is one pretty close to the Sheraton...214 king Street West...

mmmm...chicken....

:drool: :hyper:

I'll be there with my stretchy eating pants on! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom