MERGED ----> InTO The Heart - Nov 1-3, 2007 + InTO The Heart Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where is November?
tapfoot.gif
For realz.

:wave:

Can you guys give me some suggestions as for where to stay?? Which area should i be looking for and close to what?

Has anyone ever stayed or heard of the Clarion Hotel and Suits Selby? The site says it is downtown Toronto, but i don't know if that's where ITTH will be...

Thanks!!!! :D

Comfort Hotel Downtown (CN228)
15 Charles St. E. , Toronto, ON, CA, M4Y 1S1
Phone: (416) 924-1222 Fax: (416) 927-1369

This hotel seems right off of Yonge; that's probably a little closer to where most hotels and other interferencers might be staying...

This hotel is the same chain as your original choice; go to the main Clarion website and you can compare locations by map-sites...your first choice seemed several blocks east of Yonge, that may mean a cab or longer walk....hope to meet you.

cruzila said:
My friend and I are staying at:

Days Hotel & Conference Centre - Toronto Downtown
30 Carlton Street, Yonge & Carlton Street

They had rooms starting at a pretty good rate!!

it's not bad, plain and simple.

Hi All -

inTO the Heart has secured a Host Hotel for 2007. It will once again be the Sheraton Centre Toronto (as in 2003 and 2004). We are still signing back the contract so I do not have a rate code for you YET but wanted to give you a head's up since they will be able to take ITH bookings at the end of the week.

The special ITH rates are:

Singles/Doubles: $129.00 CDN + tax
Club Level: $189.00 CDN + tax
Additional Person: $30.00 CDN + tax

ITH will have a special online booking page available later this week for you to make hotel reservations. You will get first dibs before this goes public!

mishka
OUT OF CONTROL

snowbunny00774 said:
what are the benefits of satying at the host hotel? just the rates?
that plus the fact tht everyone can be in one place...the Sheraton has a great bar, restaurant and access to the underground...but on the other hand, all of YOUR comings and going can be monitored...:giggle:

snowbunny00774 said:
what are the benefits of satying at the host hotel? just the rates?

They offer day-long excursions via luxury bus to Niagara Falls and the Hollywood Sign :hyper:

Mr. BAW said:
but on the other hand, all of YOUR comings and going can be monitored...:giggle:

that's sorta what i was thinking :shifty:
if it's only the rates then I think it might be in my best interest to be elsewhere :whistle:

:dancing:

Thanks guys!!! That helps a lot and the Host Hotel idea is a great one. I'll wait untill the end of the week to check it out.

Cruzila, are you still driving or did you decide to fly?

Back
Top Bottom