MERGED ----> Chicago + Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
yes!

5/13, 5/15, 10/16.

Cool! I was at 5/16, 10/15 and 10/16. Where were you on 10/16? I was in the heart
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Where were you on 10/16? I was in the heart
biggrin.gif

i was on the edge side just outside the heart.

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 01-22-2002).]

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
i was on the edge side just outside the heart.

Excellent! That was an awesome show, was it not?
biggrin.gif
(BTW, I'm slightly jealous that you got to go to the 5/16 show. After I hear 11 O'Clock Tick Tock live I can die happy
wink.gif
)

Come on people! I know there's more than three U2 fans from Chicago
rolleyes.gif

I'm not from Chicago - Boston actually... but I went to the October shows!
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

I love Chicago! My sister went to school there and lived in Oak Park. Chicago is definitely one of my favorite cities in the world. I saw the 5/13 show, which was wonderful! Maybe someday I'll move to Chicago. <just thinking outloud>

I grew up about an hour from Chicago, so I go there reasonably often. I was at the 5/16, 10/15, and 10/16 shows. (What a coincidence, eh Gina?)

5/13 - in the heart
5/16 - at tip outside the heart (the best view)
10/15 - golden circle (way overpriced and annoying, but hey I got to see U2)

-from Wisconsin

Anyone else notice Bono seemed distracted and a bit irritated in the 5/13 show? Being so close I saw him signal to the band to end 2 songs and also he seemed to have much less conversation with the audience than usual...

glad to hear the drive wasnt horrible.

whats um...supergrass? lol never heard of them. and how was beck?

since i've not heard of that other band, or what I'm assuming is another band....I'll take a rain check on meeting up. Maybe sometime in July though, if anyones up for meeting up somewhere in the city.

I'm from Chicago. :wave:

I live in the city, but right near the Southwest Suburbs.

To respond to the earlier part of this old thread, I went to all 6 Chicago shows. :yes: Good times.

zonelistener, will you be coming up to the city for any Elevation USA shows? There's going to be a lot coming up 4th of July weekend and a ton in August.

:wave:

~J

zonelistener said:
hey...

I will be up on the fourth...and may try to catch elevation. I may have been one of the first persons to seeboth CAN and USA Elevations. :up:

I've seen both :shifty:

If you do come up, let me know. Here or on Midwest. :)

:wave:

chicago

hello
i am new to this site
i live in chicago and whenever U2 comes here i make sure i am there! have also seen them in St Louis and Detroit
anyone else from chicago ? lol

Back
Top Bottom