MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day?

Remember how there was all that discussion of having an interference reunion in Vegas?

Well, I'm not sure if that is still happening, but for those of you who want to meet up to do something fun for St. Patrick's Day, Toronto's U2 Tribute band, Elevation, has just been booked to play a place called J.C. Wooloughan's Irish pub in the Mariott Hotel on March 15,16,17.

I probably won't be able to go (I have a hard enough time drumming up the money just for U2!) :( but if there is an official reunion of some sort, I might figure out a way.

Regardless, I highly recommend this band for those who can go....you are guaranteed a great time!

:)

As I said in the original Vegas thread, I'd totally be up for going! We'd need at least 10 people to make it fun. Hell, even if we just chilled in a hotel room and partied and played U2 discs, I bet it would be a blast. We could all meet at Hard Rock for dinner again.

Come on people, get off your lazy arses and commit! :tongue: :wave:

Chris???? Sula????? Sicy???? diamond????? Disco???? LikeO2????? Jesse??????? Marina???? The other Kevin (Eliv8)???? Anyone?????

LOL! I'm so sorry I didn't mention you by name, martha! *smooch* I'm just throwing names out there. Anyone I forgot, forgive me, and just say you're going! :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hell, if things are working out ok by then I sure as hell would love to revisit Vegas!

:sexywink:

If things are all right for me as well, we can go together. :hyper:

hmmmm that'd be pretty sweet to meet everyone.. too early to tell, but I'll see! :)

I got your back baby!

Sicy said:
I'm broke.

Maybe I'll win the lottery by then.

I'll pay your way baby! It'd be cool to go to vegas and meet some interferencers! :D

I can't believe I started this thread, and I don't have any $$!!!

At least I have several months of whining at the hubby, so I may get my way.....:mac:

Re: such a dilema

Vegas!!!

your debt will still be there when you get back :der:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
hmm..i wanna go to Vegas for St. Patricks day, but i have planned my vacation during this time. damn this would be fun.
Sounds like a wonderful idea....I know I have extensive home renovations planned for that time....but you never know...

Re: such a dilema

daisybean said:
:hmm:

Should I save my money and go to the r n r hall of fame to see the U2 exhibit or go to vegas....

Or should I worry about paying off the current debt I have?

Vegas Daisy...Vegas :yes:

You can fly Jet Blue out of JFK non-stop to Vegas, really cheap. :)

I?d like to support Mrs. Edge?s suggestion. It?s sounds like a great idea ? U2 fans Gathering / Reunion / Vegas / Spring Break / St. Patrick?s Day / U2 tribute band Elevation ! I?ve seen Elevation perform and they were excellent. Even if I can?t make it I?d love to vicariously live through it with the folks that go !

Front man, Brady:up:-
335%3B338%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3Dxroqdf%3E232335437%3A364ot1lsi

DB9:larry:

When my job situation is improved, I will definitely make plans to go. This sounds like fun:yes:

Back
Top Bottom