MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread has just been ghetofied

:hmm: Who wants to see gheto? *currently checking air fares*

I just found a place that is 3.3 miles away from the Marriot place that is like $59.95 friday $65.95 saturday and $59.95 sunday. I was thinking of asking my friend to go so those prices would be split in half. Making it about $93.00 +tx. Then there would be the cost of food. If I load up on the free continental breakfast I would not have to eat till dinner. 3 meals. One at the hard rock. This is not looking that bad. I was thinking that the prices would be way out there and I would not be able to make it.

Oh yeah. I am going to have to ask for friday and monday off. Not a biggy though. I will do that after I but the tickets. I will have to buy the tickets next friday though. I don't think the prices should rise between now and then. It will still be a month out.

Yeay! This is great that so many ppl are going now!!

I'd love to know more about this hotel too.....we have planned a week in LA beforehand, and this is going to get very expensive very fast if Im not careful!

Well, this is the thing I'm not sure about. How long exactly does it take to drive from LA to LV?

We are booked in a hotel in LA from the 10th to the 15th am.

Is it better to fly into LA, fly over to LV and fly home from there, or fly to LA drive back and forth and fly out of there again?

I tried the Hampton Inn online and they said no rooms avail. :(

BTW, apparently the Luxor is the cheapest of the main strip hotels.

We're driving all day Friday :crack: Probly get there early evening.. then get up early Monday and drive home. :crack:

We are arriving on Saturday and going home on Tuesday. Still need to figure out which hotel to stay in though.

This is getting very exciting!

I'm staying till Tueday too, if I can find a room then...I'm staying with eebz and her sister (not sure which hotel yet either) until Monday, but they're flying back on Monday. I'll have to find a room on my own for Tuesday, or share with someone hopefully (to cut down cost).

I don't know why y'all are wanting to go back on Monday...Monday is when all the St. Patrick's Day Parade/Festivities are :yes:

Also, I would imagine they will do a different U2 era each night complete with all the costumes etc....you never know, your favourite era might be on the Monday! :D

Anyway, I have the day off today so I think I am going to start booking things. Is it safe to say we are each on our own and meeting up somewhere, or are we booking a group rate at one particular place?

I was just looking at flights wondering if I should go ahead and book...I guess I will...I'm waiting to talk with eebz and decide what to do about our hotel reservations.

I guess we're all on our own and meeting up...looks like several have already made reservations...I never called that guy back about the group rate thing, and I never heard back from him :shrug:

We should all meet up to go out to eat, walk the strip (it's fun walking through all the lobbies of all the luxury hotels :yes:), etc.

Any Trekkies out there who want to go to the Star Trek Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton with me? :sexywink: I've already been once, but I'd love to go again...I didn't get to see everything when I was there before.

Back
Top Bottom