MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Sicy, have you tried looking on cheaptickets.com or travelocity.com or sites like that? I looked on cheaptickets.com and found fares as low as $329 for two people round trip from San Jose to Vegas. Of course I don't know what time you'd be leaving or what day, so that would affect the price too :der:

greyhound is kinda funny...you'd have to buy tickets 3 days in advanced and travel on mon-thur- to get a discount on the ticket price. i think vegas is a possibility, but i dont know yet. my tickets on greyhound will cost me $38.00 roundtrip for that weekend(i have to buy those 7 days in advance to get it at that price). so, the travel's no biggie. but hotel and food, aaaaand cover charge for the club...i dont know yet. i'd have to see if im getting anything back on my tax return or if im able to swing it. i dont know...i want to go...i really wanna go...

Last edited:
hi icelle!

you are so close to vegas, can you just drive here? goodness, you live only three or four hours from me! (depending on where in l.a. you are.) i grew up in so. cal. surely we can come up with some way to get you here.

hi bg84! well i dont have a car, so that kinda defeats the purpose...so greyhound will be my mode of trasport if i go on any roadtrip. whereabouts did you grow up in so.cali?

icelle...i grew up near riverside.

god, don't take the greyhound. is renting a car a possibility? how far into l.a. do you live? or what about finding one of those turnaround bus trips to vegas? they are usually a lot nicer than the greyhound.

im close to riverside, kinda. i live in walnut. not too far from l.a....renting a car's not a good idea for me, since i dont drive often(still haven't drove on the freeway), and i would be traveling alone if i do. i think maybe a turnaround would be ok. i dont mind the greyhound at all...i've taken it before, nothing too bad. its all up in the air right now...anything's a possibility

Well thanks to daafish's parents.. we have two free nights stay at Harrah's and only $55 for Sunday night.

I also just reserved a rental car for $150 :sexywink:

Now I just have to ask for the days off.

:wave:

ROADTRIP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

well I'm definitely coming and so is Eebz and her sister, I asked Disco if she's coming but I'm still waiting to hear back from her

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
wow airfare is a bit $$$$ to vegas from Atl...hmm i wonder if delta will post any deals...or if someone will be able to give me a buddy pass. ;) ?

:( I don't get buddy passes until I have been there for a year, and then I can get you from exotic locations like Greensboro, N.C. to International Fall, MN - WOO HOO, right. No Vegas though. Or england.

well i am going to try and get my company to pay for a portion of it, because i would fly out on the 14th from Myrtle Beach or Wilimington NC since i will be there that day for client meetings. ;) only thing i would have to pay is half of the airfare returning back from Vegas to ATL. :yes: now i need to look at hotel info. maybe i will have enough points with marriott by then to get two free nights for the weekend.

*this is where it pays off to be traveling on business all the damn time*

martha said:
I might go just to go, but most likely skip the show.

SKIP THE SHOW?!?!?! Martha! :no: No no no! I can see missing the 8 other bands, but don't miss this one. I can guarantee each night will be different and you will have a great time. It will be SO worth it!

Anyway, regardless of what you do, it will be nice to meet you properly, I only just saw you really briefly the last time. :)

We are now thinking of doing LA from the Monday-Friday, arriving in Vegas on Saturday and staying until Tuesday. This is going to be one EXPENSIVE trip!!!! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom