MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks mvd75 :wave: it's a great offer, but i'm dragging my best friend along to the show...she's not a u2 fan, but i :heart: her anyway!

can't hardly wait, just two more weeks :hyper: :dance: :hyper:

*has a couple yeager shots with sicy, icelle, bsg84, velvetdress* while slippin martha an abel somethin :) c'mon don't be party poopers,lol, J/K

:no: :down: hell no to jagermeister shots! :yuck:

can you tell i have bad memories of jager! that a jim beam! we are no longer friends!
i_bottle_b.gif

Last edited:
Diamond, no....not an old pic!!.. that pic is from the beginnings with our old bassist... get a new pic from our site

Kevin

boo hoo

Okay, so I can't make it this time - what a b*mmer ! A real shame to miss you all, esp the chance to meet my (beautiful) friend Mrs Edge ! That said I WILL get across `the pond' this year, and who knows who I might meet then.

ALL - have a fab time !

Mike :wave:

I heard from a friend today that MTV is having some of their spring break in vegas this time around, boy this is gonna be fun, besides the TRL bit :madspit: :barf: well on the other hand, the hosts might be worth the look! :yes:

i don't know if this is true or not. looked on mtv.com an it said Miami.

bradyvox said:

DIAMOND KARAOKE = :up:
Im open for a few requests and recommendations to add to the
diamondrepitroire ...:angry:

so far I have in my rotation of hits-
(please dont suggest these..)

Mandy -Barry Manilow:angry:
I Will Survive-Pointer Sisters:angry:
Black Velvet-Alana Miles:angry:
Smooth Criminal- Micheal Jackson:angry:
Im a Cowboy-Bon Jovi:angry:

im open for suggestions.. :larry: