MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like how's it going eh? Like maybe you will sing the praises of the Leafs while drinking Tim Hortons iced cap(after all we will be in Vegas) and singing Fly by Night while standing on your heads in the middle of an igloo eh? DOH!

And since it looks like Im losing the bet, I guess that means I have to answer the door when Diamond comes knocking?:censored:

But Diamond, you have to promise;
1. No strange bedfellows allowed..or in your case, bathfellows or couchfellows:lol:
2. I do not want to wake up next to a horse head so no preaching the word according to Diamond while in Vegas :tongue:
3. Make sure you enjoy yourself while in Vegas..noone may enjoy it but what they hey..:lol:
4. No fighting, no preaching(oh I already said that), and oh I forget what I was going to say now...:lol:

I guess we'll see u there in full Diamond-glory...make sure you bring plenty of paper napkins..just in case you need to write the lyrics to One down for that big Karaoke presentation that you may attend..:eeklaugh:

..sometimes I am the only one that laughs at my humour...time for a coffee...and some grapefruit...

And on a totally unrelated topic...I got my Annie Lennox tix today - woohoo!

ElvtnEdge said:
Hmmmm when I posted nobody said hi to me:grumpy:

I was going to post to say thank you to everyone for coming to Vegas, it will be a great time. Looking forward to meeting all of you. By the end of the trip you will all be talking Canadian EH???
:hyper: :hyper:

:angry:

HI KEVIN!

and no i will not be talking like a Canadian by the end of the trip. :censored:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:angry:

HI KEVIN!

and no i will not be talking like a Canadian by the end of the trip. :censored:
:mac:

Hi everyone,, and especially you bradyvox!!!

and iris..... as for your quote about talking canadian... OH YES YOU WILL!!!!! hehehehehehe!!!

hi kev
brother brady
whacka..

:)

the after show may include but not limited to-
diamondkaraeoke:angry:
elevation members can than laugh:mad:

thank u-
diamond
bruno.
:dance:

diamond said:
hi kev
brother brady
whacka..

the after show may include but not limited to-
diamondkaraeoke:angry:
elevation members can than laugh:mad:

thank u-
diamond
bruno.
:dance:

DIAMOND KARAOKE = :up:

passes for me too please...will be going 2 nights - Sat and Sun...thank you...and I promise not to pay you in Cdn $s..:lol:

Could someone get us a pass for 2 ppl too? I will pay whoever does back on Saturday. Thank you!!! :)

Whacka, I think you are HILARIOUS! :laugh:

Kevin, we did SO say hi when you first posted....(some of us did anyway)...but just for good measure:

HI KEVIN/ELEV'N EDGE!!!!!

:sexywink: :drool: :edge: :kiss: :hug:

BAW-
Could you plez help me w 2 passes?
sun nite
mon nite.
I dont wanna have to crash the place:mac:;):dance:

thank u-
Dave

Last edited:
Brady-
For St Patty's day would you consider doing "Heartland".?

Its a song about Bono's love for Ireland and America:)

I do think it would be fitting..

Your friend-
Dave

Re: vip passes

jesseu2 said:
BAW or whoever picks up those passes, can you please get 2 for me an a friend.

thank you very much!

i forgot to add: my friend an i will be doin all 3 shows.

a pass is for all 3 days, right? and only $20? ... ABEL can you clarify this?

that's what the manager of the pub told me jesse! I'll call him back once we have an accurate count of how many passes we'll need.

:|

FUCK ME I need to go to Vegas. Work has been fucking difficult this year. I need to drive through Death Valley, all alone, fucking blasting any and all U2 records I have.

Then meet up with you guys, have a ball, listen to fun music that only we can fully appreciate without any incompetent, spoiled assholes giving me shit for no good reason.

I have not had a good day.

Does it show?

you know, i just realized that my request for those days off hasn't even been approved yet. :ohmy:

my boss was waving something in my face last week about a reception in our gallery on the weekend of the show. i guess i would still go, but i wouldn't stay out too long if i have to work sunday morning. cross your fingers for me guys. i plan on drinking icelle under the table. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

i shouldnt talk since i've never been really drunk before

bg84:drunk: :barf: :faint:
sicy:drunk: :barf: :faint:

icelle:dance:

but last night i was buzzed!

icelle:confused::der:

arent lemon drops supposed to be sour?

mine was sweet, but still good

Back
Top Bottom