MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sigh* Well I see I was conveniently left off the list.

In any case, I have received information for the following people:

MissVelvetDress_75
martha
ABEL
Icelle
zonelistener
Eebz
Whackamole
Mrs. Edge
jesseu2.. though I think I need your cell phone #. I have my list at home so apologies if I'm forgetting anyone.

bonosgirl84 lives there though it would be nice to get her information.

Diemen? pubcrawler? Are you guys still going?

martha said:
I'm driving, and I need to get back to my little students!
like what would happen
say if
like you
like had car-trouble;):up:

and your like car was in the shop:huh: for an extra day?:hmm:
DB9
:dance:

diamond said:
I will be in Vegas Sun nite thru Tues morn:)-

and any others I might of missed inadvertenly..

Lastly I look forward to meeting all willing U2 Fans who are members of this site, another site, or no site.:up:
God created all u2 fans the same:up:

thank u-
diamondbruno
(Dave)
ok.
ok
and
Sicy (if she will party w me):angry:

thank u-

DB9
:dance:

Last edited:
:banghead:im so friggen smallminded today i dont know why!!
i went to my bank to change my last name to my checks and get another atm card issued to me with my current last name and then i went home, started searching online for some low price airfares. i found some great prices today, just a while ago, and then i juuuust remembered...the nice lady who took care of my account took my card and cut it up and closed my card out:angry:

soooo now i have to wait til next week to purchase my plane ticket going home or i can only hope that i can find some cheap air tixs if i go to a travel store or whatever they're called:sad:
there's always greyhound i guess:shrug:

mike63 said:
Maybe I will make it, all the way from the UK ? Just need to juggle work, house move & $$$???

Mike

oh you should come to Vegas. :up:

ok, for those who haven't been to a pub or bar. uh, you are in for a treat. :evil:

what i am packing for this trip, well lets see

my boots
jean skirt
jeans
shorts
black sweater sleeveless top
leather jacket
:hmm: and god knows what else

all i know is that i am ready to have a good time! :mac:

and i am quite pleased with the news that Elevation is playing outdoors, that means my hair and my lungs can breathe better.

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

hey, why didn't i get a smile by my name!? :mad:

:wave:

Don't feel bad.

I must be old news...I didn't get squat...but my husband gets a smilie. Whatever dude. :tsk:

ok. i just went outside to see how cold it is at night here. it seems ok. i am wearing a short sleeved sweater and i felt pretty good. it's supposed to rain tomorrow though...weird. :huh:

zonelistener said:
So, I belive Jesse and I will be the only two male Interferencers...right? (knowing "thae Patriot" won't show....)

Is Mr.Mrs.Edge going to be there?

*edit...I forgot Diemen
Zone-
Im there.
See you then?
Jesse will get you in trouble..:yes:

Diamond
The
U2
Patriot.
:)

diamond said:
Front man, Brady:up:-
335%3B338%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3Dxroqdf%3E232335437%3A364ot1lsi

DB9:larry:
:up::dance:

I was actually surprised when I got home and checked the messages on my answering machine! The manager of the Irish Pub at the Marriott called me back, finally! I think his name was Delcan....I've got it written down somewhere...

Unfortunately he said it's too hard to reserve a section for us since there are 6 bands playing each day. He said that he might be able to get us some passes though. The passes would be $20 each, and would be good for all 3 days. Normally it would cost $10 per day per person for the concert. There are 6 bands playing each day with Elevation as the main event.

I guess we would need to figure out how many of us wanted to see the band more than once and get a list together, and let him know how many passes to set aside. He said he's only allowed 500 passes. Then we could set up something I guess like picking the passes up on Friday afternoon when we get to Vegas.

Obviously, the Vegas news has flown over my head... I didn't know anything about it until yesterday... :ohmy: :angry: :yikes:

Would someone be kind enough to clue me in how much are hotel fare and travel expenses are projected for that weekend?

:shrug:

Just wondering if I could actually afford it.... But if I do go, I'd be going alone... by car. :reject:

We probly only plan on going Saturday night.

Soulful you're only like 3 and a half hours away by car right?

try www.vegas.com for hotel rates

Back
Top Bottom