MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: such a dilema

martha said:

Isn't the hall of fame on the way to Vegas? Road trip? :mac:

Never mind me; I'm a bad influence sometimes.

:hmm: let's see here a 9 hour drive to Cleveland.....then a three day, maybe more, drive to Vegas :eek:

I'm stupid not crazy....

Besides I can only fit so many interferences up on ride....I can only seat 5 people

pub crawler said:
As I said in the original Vegas thread, I'd totally be up for going! We'd need at least 10 people to make it fun. Hell, even if we just chilled in a hotel room and partied and played U2 discs, I bet it would be a blast. We could all meet at Hard Rock for dinner again.

Come on people, get off your lazy arses and commit! :tongue: :wave:

Chris???? Sula????? Sicy???? diamond????? Disco???? LikeO2????? Jesse??????? Marina???? The other Kevin (Eliv8)???? Anyone?????

hey Kevin! i was already planning on going to vegas with friends sometime between March 14-23 as thats my spring break!

:hyper: :drunk:

daisybean said:
Ouch! 400 plane tickets round trip and depending on the hotel about 129 a night....yikes :eek:

Sorry count me out....unless I win the lottery or find a rich man before march.

daisy, try looking at www.hotels.com for good rates. i found $70-$80 a night :) have u tried airlines like southwest or one that has cheap airfare like that? man if you were in phoenix, they have NICE rates goin during that time to vegas, $29 each way! try www.hotwire.com or www.cheaptickets.com

I might be game - depending on finding flights and stuff....

Suggestion for those looking for flights: when I was scheduling my trip to Vegas for the U2 show, I checked airline prices almost daily - and ended up finding a fare for $150 from Minneapolis (almost pooped my pants when I found it). It's a little work - but worth it!

Plus, Elevation (TO) does a GREAT job. Very fun. If I make the trip, I promise Jess not to miss part of the show (although I think it was worth it somewhat....... :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: ).

vegas fucking rocks my socks

swingcar.jpg

"Baby, we're gonna give big daddy the old Rainman sweep. Can you dig that money? VEGAS, BABY, VEGAS!!" :cool:

I think I can make it to Vegas too!!! YAY!

My new work schedule should be in effect by then...I'll be off on Sunday and Mondays by then, and St. Paddy's day is on a Monday, so I can like take a vacation day on Saturday and Tuesday and make it a 4 day weekend.... *starts saving $$$ now*

this will be a good excuse to get taxes done early this year! :lol:

:hyper:

:slant: No I wasn't kidding. I guess I've always been more of a Disney World kinda girl. :angel: Lots of my friends go there...some of them very regularly. I thouhgt I wouldn't like it cause I'm not much of a gambler. But....to go and meet a bunch of Interferencers might be another story. And i looooooove St. Patty's Day! :heart:

Ponder ponder.

Lemon Meringue said:
I thouhgt I wouldn't like it cause I'm not much of a gambler. But....to go and meet a bunch of Interferencers might be another story. And i looooooove St. Patty's Day! :heart:

I'm not much of a gambler either...I've been to vegas twice and loved it...there's a lot to do besides gambling...the shows, restaurants, etc...and to be there with a bunch of interferencers would totally rule!

(the only 2 times I've been there was with my parents, which was fun, but not quite the same as being there with your friends)

(....if a bunch of us are going to this thing...someone should call ahead and warn them that we're going to the concert so they have room for us eh?)

i will be in Scottsdale AZ for a conference Jan 5-8, i was thinking about going to vegas for my bday because i too have never been there. :hmm: i have my vacation planned March 19-25...i wonder if i can handle a quick weekend in Vegas for St Patty's day and fly home that sunday and fly out of Atlanta later that week for my vacation. :hmm:

lots to think about....

jet lag will be a bitch for me if i do this. :crazy:

Well Elevation is playing for 3 days in a row, so for that part of things if the Monday doesn't work, maybe one of the other days.....

I really wanna gooooooo! :(

Mrs. Edge said:
Well Elevation is playing for 3 days in a row, so for that part of things if the Monday doesn't work, maybe one of the other days.....

I really wanna gooooooo! :(

which 3 days are they playing? like Saturday, Sunday and Monday?

I might make it....

My mom actaully mentioned taking me to Vegas for my 30th birthday...which is St. Paddys day !!!
....so I just might be there.....who is planning on going ?
This could be such a blast........:yes:

I would be interested.

First some questions - How many days and what dates?

Could we share a hotelroom?

Any Vancouver or BC Canada fans wanna carpool?

What are the flight availability like on stand by?

Anyone planning to come should give his/her phone# or e-mail to one person who is organizing the event that way their will be a acurate idea of who's coming and if hotel's,flights,etc could be booked.

Anymore comments e-mail me : branden@incapacific.com

Zoobrandenopa said:
First some questions - How many days and what dates?

The dates were listed in the first post.

Could we share a hotelroom?

I dont see why not, some of us did that last year.

Anyone planning to come should give his/her phone# or e-mail to one person who is organizing the event that way their will be a acurate idea of who's coming and if hotel's,flights,etc could be booked.

Last year I had everyone email me their cell phone numbers and then I made a list and emailed the list to everyone. We can do that again. It worked nicely last time.

Back
Top Bottom