MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so pissed off right now. I just found out that why you all are living it up in Vegas, I'm going to be here in finals hell:sad: :mad:

sorry Cajun :(

we'll make sure we all raise a glass in your honor :)

that probably didn't make you feel any better did it :D

Let me see that map

ABEL said:

well I was only going to be making the nametags for interferencers.....but what's one more :wink: :yes:

did you want it to say Mr. BAW? I have yours all spelled out "Bono's American Wife", but I can shorten it so you can be Mr. and Mrs. BAW :sexywink:

Fishboy here...

You could have BAW (Bono's American Wife) and BAH (Bono's American Husband) :tongue: Whaddya think?

Re: Let me see that map

daafish said:

Fishboy here...

You could have BAW (Bono's American Wife) and BAH (Bono's American Husband) :tongue: Whaddya think?

:lol:

I think its funny but Mr. BAW might not like it...you know, male pride and all :shrug:

Re: Re: Let me see that map

Bono's American Wife said:

:lol:

I think its funny but Mr. BAW might not like it...you know, male pride and all :shrug:

Ya, I figure he wouldn't be to keen on that one! :lmao:

remember that commercial where some kid yells out "SEGA!!" ?

thats what i picture everytime someone says "VEGAS!!"

and you will sound like that too, after two days of desert sun, free drinks, neon lights, clinking slots and a U2 tribute show!

if anyone is still in need of a place to bunk, Ive got a room to myself so just let me know, and Im sure there will be room....

icelle said:
orbitz.com sucks:angry: i can't find any decent airfare prices:scream:

Did you try expedia.com? I only paid $69.50 total for my ticket home through them. Or try the airlines directly...I'm going Hawaiin Airlines, try them directly.

Bono's American Wife said:

Did you try expedia.com? I only paid $69.50 total for my ticket home through them. Or try the airlines directly...I'm going Hawaiin Airlines, try them directly.

i'll try them, thanks char. i'll see what i can find there.

vegas!!:hyper:

wwwwwwhhhhhyyy couldn't I have gotten paid last week :banghead:

last week I found prices to vegas as low as $256, but I was broke cuz I hadn't gotten paid and I couldn't buy the them....now the same flights are $342 and up ....i've tried travelocity.com, expedia.com, cheaptickets.com, orbitz.com, lasvegas.com, etc. and the airlines directly

I did find a couple fares below $256, but they're the discount fares, that leave at odd times, and you can't make changes or go standby on other flights, and may require a change of plane...I'd rather pay a few extra $ and go non stop and not have to deal with all the hassles.

I hate living paycheck to paycheck.

:scream: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom