MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
Can you make a name tag for my husband ABEL?

:) :hug:

well I was only going to be making the nametags for interferencers.....but what's one more :wink: :yes:

did you want it to say Mr. BAW? I have yours all spelled out "Bono's American Wife", but I can shorten it so you can be Mr. and Mrs. BAW :sexywink:

icelle said:
i think it would be cool to get a tattoo in vegas:uhoh:

The one shop I checked out last time I was there I wouldn't let tattoo my dog. Maybe there are better ones in another part of town.

Oh, you guys want brownies? Ok, but they won't have any weed in them, just chocolate.

*off to look at recipes.com for good brownie recipes*

ABEL said:

well I was only going to be making the nametags for interferencers.....but what's one more :wink: :yes:

did you want it to say Mr. BAW? I have yours all spelled out "Bono's American Wife", but I can shorten it so you can be Mr. and Mrs. BAW :sexywink:

you can leave mine spelled out but his is okay Mr. BAW :up:

you sure its not any trouble?

Bono's American Wife said:

you can leave mine spelled out but his is okay Mr. BAW :up:

you sure its not any trouble?

no problem at all! :hug:

Mrs. BAW :heart: Mr. BAW :cute:

weed brownies? well, nevada does push for some of the loosest marijuana laws...however, the cocktails are free. stick with those.

i may go to sunday night's show as well.

OK, so I've got a question...what kind of prices could I expect to pay for a room in a decent hotel (aka, not a hole-in-the-wall type joint) in Vegas?

Diemen said:
OK, so I've got a question...what kind of prices could I expect to pay for a room in a decent hotel (aka, not a hole-in-the-wall type joint) in Vegas?

diemen, it all depends on where you get your quotes at. you can surf thru vegas.com for some prices, those are pretty decent. it lists all the hotels there and you can search by price also. hope this helps and hope to see you there:)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:crazy: :crack: HOTELS!!!!!!! i can't decide...hell whoever wants to pile in a room and split the costs with Jeff and I jump on in.

:hmm: Maybe a bunch of us could get a suite...as long as there's enough to split the cost reasonably. Getting there shouldn't be much of a problem for me, I think I'll probably drive if I go. It's just seeing how much I'll have to spend to stay in vegas that's the issue for me...

Diemen said:

:hmm: Maybe a bunch of us could get a suite...as long as there's enough to split the cost reasonably. Getting there shouldn't be much of a problem for me, I think I'll probably drive if I go. It's just seeing how much I'll have to spend to stay in vegas that's the issue for me...

hey i am all about cheaper rates. since i am heading out of town this afternoon, i would suggest work with zonelistner on the hotels.

Back
Top Bottom