MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
since i have never been to vegas i want to make it a point and drive out to the hoover dam. anyone in for a little day time road tourist excursion on sunday?

ooh that sounds like fun! I've been to Vegas before, but never anywhere out in the desert or outside the city :hyper:

I'd also love to do some star gazing from the desert if there's time (I guess Friday nite would be the only nite that Elevation isn't playing), that would be purrrrrty! I guess we'll be busy at the shows tho, and besides the Elevation shows I might like to catch some of the other shows like perhaps Blue Man Group, etc., and of course the Star Trek Experience! :hyper:

Mrs. Edge said:
This is great that so many of you are coming!

:D :D :D

Whackamole told me last night that she is coming for sure too!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

*makes note to buy some silly string once I get out to Vegas....I don't think they'd let it on the plane* :sexywink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
cool i have a buddy to go to the hoover dam with...and star gazing in the desert is so relaxing!

i guess i can look at renting a car for sunday...:hmm:

:yes: :hyper:

Bono's American Wife said:

Icelle, how are you getting to Vegas? We have room in our car if you want to ride with us. The only catch is if you are going home on Sunday, you would have to ride back with just my husband, if you are comfortable with that. He's a really nice guy and he says that would be fine with him :)

Vegas :hyper: Vegas :hyper:

i would love to ride with you!! thank you!!:hug::hug::hug:!!!

i want to get baked too!:hyper:

martha said:

:lmao:

Ok, I literally spit on the computer screen when I read this. Had to wipe it off with my hand!!

Vegas is going to be sooooooooooooooo much fun!!

:hyper: vegas :hyper: vegas :hyper: vegas

sorry about that Martha :lol:

good natured insults are the basis of my friendship with Diamond :mac:

yes, Vegas is going to be a blast...I can't wait :hyper:

maybe even i should consider getting a room...sounds like i'll be in no condition to drive after hangin' with you guys.

icelle said:

i would love to ride with you!! thank you!!:hug::hug::hug:!!!

okay, you'll have the whole back seat to yourself, with your own climate control :) I know it will be torture but you'll probably have to listen to U2 ALL the way to Vegas but you'll just have to suffer...:tongue:

on Sunday, we'll just switch places...I'll go to the Best Western and you'll go home with Rick...well, not literally, he'll take you back to your house :)

Back
Top Bottom