MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh and the las vegas hilton is running some specials on rooms.

from March 16-17 a room per night is $54 this is through Cheap Tickets. this is what you get in the package.

[q]
Your package includes:

Two nights and three days of luxurious accommodations
Two for one show tickets (Engelbert Humperdinck, Sheena Easton, Smothers Brothers or Fab Four) ---> :no: :der:
Two complimentary cocktails
Two for one dinner in our all new buffet
$10 in promotional chips
Tax not included. Based on double occupancy. Room and entertainment based on availability. Two night minimum stay required. Management reserves all rights. [/q]

these are some of the rates I found from Atlanta on Travelocity (I couldn't copy the whole page cuz it was too long) these prices don't look too bad missvelvetdress!

Attachments

• atlantaprices.jpg
    atlantaprices.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 54
Aaaah! You guys! Last night the band premiered their Popmart set! They now do complete Elevation, Zoo TV, Popmart and Rattle & Hum sets in costume. They also played Hands that Built America and that sounded just gorgeous.

The popmart set was AMAZING!! The costumes were bang on! The sounds! The energy! I have never been a huge popmart fanatic, but I have been re-inspired! *gets out all popmart boots*

I will leave it to the ever amazing Brady to announce which era will be played when, but I really recommend seeing this one if you can.

MissVelvetDress, you should see Kevin's popmart outfit. He looks way better in it than Edge does! :ohmy: (we need to find you a cheap flight! gah!)

I know I have made yet another huge fuss about this band, and I'm sure you're all skeptical and think I'm biased, but believe me, if I could, I would give you all a 100% money back guarantee on your trips...I am that sure you will have so much fun!

:hyper: :D

ABEL :hyper: :wave:

Do you still need someone to share a room with Sunday & Monday or was I just imagining that? My husband is going home Sunday morning and doesn't mind if I stay until Tuesday but I need someone to share a room with if I do that. I'd really like to stay for the Monday night show :yes:

YAY icelle! :hug: I thought you were already sharing a room with me and eebz and her sister? Eebz was going to make the reservation for 4! :happy:

Hi everyone. I am coming out of "lurker" mode to say hello and provide some details for the Vegas gigs March 15,16 and 17th. Thanks to everyone who is making the effort to come! We really hope to make it a series of special performances. As Mrs. Edge has pointed out, our band performs U2 sets broken down into different "eras". After some discussion with the band we have tentatively decided on the following eras for the nights listed below:

Saturday March 15 - ELEVATION/ZOO TV (9:00pm - 1:00am)

Sunday March 16 - ELEVATION/POP MART (8:00pm-12:00am

Monday March 17 - ELEVATION and 1990's /Rattle and Hum (8:00pm-12:00am)

The owner has till not decided whether or not we will do 2x70 minute sets or 3x50 minute sets...either way you will be treated to 30+ U2 tunes per night. We prefer to do 2 sets but we are at the mercy of the people hiring us so what they say goes.

We will provide more details as they come available. We are REALLY looking forward to these shows and we look forward to meeting all of you!! Talk to you soon.

Cheers,

Brady :)

Bono's American Wife said:
ABEL :hyper: :wave:

Do you still need someone to share a room with Sunday & Monday or was I just imagining that? My husband is going home Sunday morning and doesn't mind if I stay until Tuesday but I need someone to share a room with if I do that. I'd really like to stay for the Monday night show :yes:

BAW you can share a room with me at the Best Western on Monday night if you want to! I'm staying till Tuesday morning, but since I couldn't find anyone to bunk with it was the cheapest place, so I was just going to stay in the same room an extra nite. It would be great to have the company tho! And cheaper to split the cost with someone :sexywink: I didn't like the idea of being in a hotel room in Vegas all by myself! Eebz and her sister are going back on Monday afternoon, and Icelle, I believe is leaving on Sunday. If Icelle is leaving on Sunday we might be able to squeeze you in on Sunday night too. :yes:

:hyper: vegas :hyper: vegas :hyper:

Thank you ABEL!!! Okay, I'll probably be staying till Tuesday then! I wouldn't want to stay alone in Vegas either so this works out for both of us :yes:

Icelle, how are you getting to Vegas? We have room in our car if you want to ride with us. The only catch is if you are going home on Sunday, you would have to ride back with just my husband, if you are comfortable with that. He's a really nice guy and he says that would be fine with him :)

Vegas :hyper: Vegas :hyper:

Okay, I'm all set. Rick and I are driving in Friday morning. We'll spend Friday and Saturday at the Marriott. Rick leaves Sunday morning and hopefully I'll have a room with ABEL Sunday night. Monday night again with ABEL and I found a flight home at 10:30 Tuesday morning...only $69!

:hyper: vegas :hyper: vegas :hyper:

I'm glad I'm taking Wednesday off from work too! So I'll have an extra day before I have to go back to work to recover! :lol:

So does everyone have their details in order??

I'm going to post a new thread.

for the curious-

i will not b there for the entire weekend.
i will only b there for 1 and a half days,
and
i will not be singing.:)

thank u-
:down:

db9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom