MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some recent pics of them, and one of me....(who will not be dancing with them, but will be dancing around the floor like mad in my streetclothes ;) )

To listen to some clips/download some brief vids, here is their site:

www.u2tributeband.com

3367%3B39523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323373%3C64993ot1lsi

3367%3B39523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323373%3C64994ot1lsi

Kevin! About time you joined this discussion. :edge: Brady, you should get in here too! :bono: ;)

I'm so confused :sad: lol.

The band with Brady in it is called Elevation?

But there's pics in the Cleveland thread of Danno, and the band is Elevation? :confused:

Sicy said:
Ooo who's that sexy belly dancer on the audio/video page? :sexywink:

That would be a belly dancer that wouldn't mind getting a quick salsa lesson from you if you feel up to it! :sexywink: I've always wanted to try that dance style. :D

And yes for those of you who are understandably confused, there is Elevation USA and Elevation Canada, which is the one we are talking about here. Quite a number of interferencers have come from far distances to Toronto to see them and I am so excited that more of you will get to see them in Vegas! :)

I remember the first time I saw them, almost a year ago, I was very skeptical. Well, they weren't half as good as they are now, and my jaw clattered to the floor in amazement. Since then they have never failed to amaze me, and I sure hope that after all this buildup that you will enjoy it as much as I do!

Oh, and Iris...the answer will be YES of course, because you have to come and that's that!

:wave:

Mrs. Edge said:
That would be a belly dancer that wouldn't mind getting a quick salsa lesson from you if you feel up to it! :sexywink: I've always wanted to try that dance style. :D

No problem.. me and daafish would be happy to show you a few moves. :D

:hyper: :hyper:

I just made my reservations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at some random Travelodge for fucking cheap, baby! I like website rates. See, it don't matter where I stay, 'cause I gotta drive a zillion miles to the Mary-rot anyway.

:kiss: Gettin' ready for ABEL!

We just found a room at the Marriott for $152 a night :hyper:

Rick is booking it right now! Now if anyone has a little too much fun :drunk: and can't make it back to their own hotel after the show, they can just crash in our room :D

that was a joke :uhoh:

Bono's American Wife said:
We just found a room at the Marriott for $152 a night :hyper:

Rick is booking it right now! Now if anyone has a little too much fun :drunk: and can't make it back to their own hotel after the show, they can just crash in our room :D

that was a joke :uhoh:

:eyebrow:

now with all the damn traveling i am doing right now i would hope to hell marriott would give me some free weekend nights! :angry:

Sicy said:

No problem.. me and daafish would be happy to show you a few moves. :D

Yaaaay! :D :dance:

Wow, I can't believe how all this is coming together and that I will be on vacation in less than a month! :hyper:

If any of you has any recommendations about LA, particular places (other than the touristy stuff) that must be visited, places to eat etc, pls let me know.

I can't believe I'm flying to the US in the middle of a code Orange! And knowing my luck, the minute I get to LA there will be an earth quake! Let's hope not! :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom