MERGED ----> any fans from australia? + Aussie U2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caz_87

Babyface
any fans from australia?

Hey just wondering if there was any aussie fans on this site. I'm 19 yrs and from Victoria, been a huge fan my whole life... like to hear from you soon lol

Hello and welcome fellow aussie!!!!

I'm more of a Bono-type girl,but you may like this picture
larry.jpg

why don't we share a bit about us?
I'm 28, living just west of melbourne.. studying, and getting far too distracted by the blue crack..

Im 28yo, going on 29 end of the month, im from the northern suburbs

I work full time. I just finished my holidays, had them all planned to be around the U2 concerts!!

November seems so far away, been goin to see U2 cover bands, there okay but not the real thing!! :(

What ya studing junkydog???

Dip ed.

Hey I used to live in fairfield.. thats northern suburbs...

have seen 1 u2 cover band, at the quiet irishman in kensington.. went with a mate and we just burst out laughing when 'Bono' began quoting the 'thank you for 500 pounds' speech from the slane DVD!!

All in all, points for trying i suppose...

hi junkydog

how long til you finish?

im not far from fairfield.. Is that the quiet irishman in flemington?? thats where i went friday night. that guy always takes quotes from cds, it can be funny at times!!

i plan to see the Australian U2 show in a few weeks, prehaps on either my birthday or bonos birthday (yeah there having one for his birthday!!) how cool is that

I'm here too!

Hi everyone,
I'm in Sydney and keen to get a get-together organised sometime. Who can help? Maybe we can track down a cover band gig to go to?

Im a sydney gal too

i am 21 and i am a full time uni student. but i live at college during the term, then back home to sydney over the holidays

i cover band sounds like fun! good thinking

Hi I'm Mandy, I'm 32, from Adelaide, been a U2 fan since 1988 (yes I'm old!!). I'm a registered nurse, and have just completed a Grad Dip in Intensive Care Nursing. I'm married (to another U2 freak!) and we live with our 2 tabby cats and siberian husky, and hopefully soon some babies!!:wink:
Enjoy being a member of the forum - its lots of fun being able to obsess with lots of other U2 fans!!!:happy:

hey, am wondering if anyone knows of any gatherings happening for the Melbourne gig (im going to the 19th).............

Back
Top Bottom