MERGED ----> any fans from australia? + Aussie U2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont know which shows to buy ticks for- do i wat for the saturday or get my arse to the very first melb show? decisions decisions......

or do we do both ?

need to get some kind of consensus amongst us all ...

THE FIRST SHOW, THE FIRST SHOW!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

And then Saturday night too :drool: :wink:

I think if we all wanna go as a group, let's vote for the best night when the majority of us are available, yeah? I guess we could book as a group or buy our own tickets????

Anyway .. I'm excited!! :D

WOOOOOOTAGE!!!! :yippie: :hyper:

Both! I'm free whenever... wonder if we get a discount with a group booking (was thinking about that with the U2Australia email group)? .... :hmm:

yah i was thinking group too, if you get 10 or more you get a discount.

mmm book it out for interference , and we can all sing as loud as we want.

:drool: :drool:

oh man its so close now ..... gotta save money !

I'd be happy to go in a group for either Thursday or Saturday :D Whatever happens, I'm gonna make sure to get a ticket for the opening night though!!!!

I'm sooooooooo looking forward to this!

:dancing:

not as yet ... i want to find out soon though.

im overwhelmed with u2 joy at the moment...
u23d, remastered albums, new album , preys for a tour sooon ........
yay yay yay...

what was the question?

man! There are so many melbournites on interference. All I can say is that Sydney had better get its act together with the whole U23D thing. I'll probably actually consider flying to Melbourne if you guys end up getting it first ....

I would have thought Sydney would get it at the same time, but you're more than welcome to join us, either way :wink:

(Just looked at the Sydney IMAX site - no mention of it there! Bizarre.)

^^^ I know its wierd. I have to say though, I will be surprised if it doesn't get released on the same date ... but still ... I'm getting a little worried. Oh well, as long as Melbourne isn't to wet and cold in April, I'll guess I'll see you guys there! haha. better start saving!

i spoke to a lady at Sydney Imax yesterday - she said it is definatley coming in early april and to keep checking the website for exact dates!

Back
Top Bottom