MERGED ----> any fans from australia? + Aussie U2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Harry Potter + U2 = greatest ever obsessions! I can't remember who is it was, but an interferencer mentioned to me that during the lead up to the release of book 7, there was quite a bit of buzz over in some of the sub forums about it. I wish I'd been around on interference then! Guess I was too busy avoiding the internet for spoilers!!

I didn't come on the internet for like a month before the last book, i was terrifed of finding something out too! I accidentally found out about the Lily/Snape thing and was so annoyed :|

:wave: cinnaminson, I wish I had the accent to go with strewth :lol:

Hi all,

Just writing in to keep this thread alive :) Any Melb meetups planned soon?? Will be in and around town over the rest of the year and am interested in finding out what you all look like!! :p

Hi all,

Just writing in to keep this thread alive :) Any Melb meetups planned soon?? Will be in and around town over the rest of the year and am interested in finding out what you all look like!! :p

In general Melb meetups tend to be pretty informal cause a lot of us know one another already. If you're interested in getting to know more people from Melbourne though, try the Superthreads in Out of Control, Lemonade Stand!

Hi all :wave:- I am new to this site but wanted to get back into the U2 hype, had a great time chatting and meeting people online during the Vertigo tour a couple of years ago...

I am so much of a U2 fan that my husband and I are heading to Vegas for the October 23 concert, cannot wait!!! An absolute dream come true for us. :hyper::applaud:

We live in Sydney and Vegas will be our 5th concert - ZooTV in Nov 93, Vertigo 05 - all three concerts in Sydney.

Back
Top Bottom