Melbourne U23D .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mysterious_jen

Blue Crack Addict
ok ticks are on sale tomorrow, it starts april 10th

although there is a MIDNIGHT SCREENING on april 9th
thats just 5 kinds of :drool:

screenings are

4pm

8.30 and

10.15 for the first week

:hyper:

are the tickets on sale already :eeklaugh: I'm just looking at the booking form now, but I dunno which one to select :wink:

maybe all :drool:

I think that it says the tickets/seat arn't numbered, so I don't think we'd need to worry about getting seats together I guess. I might check in later, or tomorrow to see which night/day everyone's chosen and make a booking then.

I'm not feeling very well at all, and I really should be tucked up in bed .. goodnight :) :wave:

i has midnight wed 9th and sat 8.30 ticks. i cant explain how much that is made of

SUPER MUTHER FUCKING WIN TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:
where did you see that the tix were on sale Jen?? I looked at the IMAX site and couldn't see it.
it was under comming soon :shh:

but by tomorrow it will be in the open :wink:

i was just reaaaaly lucky , as i said, i gots for you dont fret :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
i has midnight and sat 8.30 ticks. i cant explain how much that is made of

SUPER MUTHER FUCKING WIN TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Me too! :hyper:

I bought 8 for the midnight session... Ax, Jen, Danny, myself and another friend are sorted... I'm holding one for another other friend who may be able to go, and I'll hold another for Melissa, if she wants it....?

(edits cos she forgot Cin was sorted... :der: )

Last edited:
I just got a ticket for the 8.30pm session on the Thursday ... ooops :der:

never mind :lol:

Ali, you booked a midnight ticket for me?!? that's so nice, thankyou :hug:

TranceEnding said:
Ali, you booked a midnight ticket for me?!? that's so nice, thankyou :hug:
*recalculates* Some confusion going on here :lol:

Melissa, do you definitely want the midnight ticket? :) :hug:
(Just trying to confirm things so I know how many I might be able to offer around)

And Maj. panic, I have a spare if you definitely want one too (for midnight)... :)

Alisaura said:

And Maj. panic, I have a spare if you definitely want one too (for midnight)... :)

Thanks Ali! I couldn't get you to hold onto it for me for a while before I confirm my attendance, could I?

Oh wow, you guys and girls booking for the midnight viewing must be so excited! I have work the next day... :( so I don't think I'll be able to make it until Saturday... I'm gonna book for 8.30. :) And possibly Friday night as well. :D

TranceEnding said:
actually, don't worry, give the ticket to major panic for midnight

:)
I have at least two spare for midnight... I will be happy to hold one for you, Maj., and if you want one as well, Melissa, it's all yours :D

Last edited:
AchtungGirl219 said:
Oh wow, you guys and girls booking for the midnight viewing must be so excited! I have work the next day... :( so I don't think I'll be able to make it until Saturday... I'm gonna book for 8.30. :) And possibly Friday night as well. :D
I'm going Sat 8.30 too... see you there :D
(My brother's coming too... he's not a huge fan (yet), he won't know what to make of us all in full flight :lol: )

mysterious_jen said:
ohh baby oh baby oh baby

can we do some kinda co- ordinated tshirt aproach ?????????

I like this idea. Actually, the U23D tshirts that appeared on the U2 website a while back weren't too bad.. If only we could get them locally...

It's a bit too late to buy them online and wait A MONTH (at least) for delivery...

I tried to get into some t-shirt making with iron-on transfers for the concerts but it never really took off. :lol:

I'm sure I'll show up in one of my five U2 shirts... depending on the weather.

Oooh, I have the Vertigo hoodie... :drool:

can i just confess here that I LOVE YOU JEN :heart: Got home from work and found a special little message to say that I'm going to the movies!!!:dance: and stacks of other folk s will be there too :yippie: :yippie:

lurve the t-shirt idea. . . . . . . hmm, what to wear

Back
Top Bottom