Melbourne U23D .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet it's going to be freezing on the 29th, now that I've booked a seal/dolphin watching cruise for that day. :|

Regarding U23D, I find myself with four spare tickets to the midnight screening (late night Weds April 9).... face value, non allocated and all that fun stuff. Anybody interested?

AchtungGirl219 said:
Thanks, bono_man! :)

I might be interested in one of the tickets... can I let you know in a couple of days? (That is, if nobody else is interested)...

Sure thing. I'm just hoping you don't have to produce the valid credit card if I give you the ticket voucher.

Hey look its some 3d dorks from the midnight premiere in melbourne!!!!!

ax, ali, jen , cin

u23dpremiere3ddorks.jpg

axver doesnt look that pale.

I am all for meeting up early, whatever suits people. would love to get dinner and so on before. any plans for afterwards?

That's a nice pic :D

I'm just trying to think of places to eat closeby to the Imax theatre :hmm:

There's the Spaghetti Tree up the top end of Bourke Street (near Spring Street) ..... or there's Lygon Street .... or even somewhere in China Town??? It's not a huge walk from there to the theatre, is it??

Just some suggestions anyway :)

SAT 12th dinner MEETUP
6 pm
table is under the name of Interference ( they also have my name) open to any melb interferencers who would like to meet up prior to u23d screening at 830 .

at Pugg Mahones in carlton, its on the corner of elgin and drummond st and is 10 mins walk from imax, seems like a nice irish pub,
http://www.puggscarlton.com.au/?home

hey folks, just got this from IMAX

"U2 3D does not have a closing date as yet. I would say that we will probably be showing it for a few more weeks at this stage. With all of our films we keep running them if audiences keep coming to see them so don’t hesitate to come again soon!"

so there you go. If we all keep going twice a week it'll be on for ages

:yippie:

Back
Top Bottom