MD-DC-VA Gathering....our house!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Cydewaze and I have fixed up our house to the extent that it can now be seen in public! :D

We thought an early fall BBQ and U2 gathering with the local group would be just the thing.

We are having an open house on Sept 8, so if that isn't too little notice we could have you guys over (with U2 entertainment later in the day) or we can have another day all to ourselves (Just not Sept 15 when we have the cyclists!)

What do you think?

We live in Poolesville, MD btw, right in the middle of the ag reserve and not far from Sugarloaf Mountain.

OMG I'd love to!!! I have a stupid stupid stupid dept social on the 8th :angry: But, it is in Kensington....so like 45 minutes away. I'm gonna try and show up for 10 minutes and then leave them and come over to your place ahahahahaa. Anyway, what time is this goin down?

good to hear from you, by the way :hug:

We're planning on starting at 4pm-ish, so it doesn't blow the entire day for people. You can bring your friends we met in Va too.

btw, if you can't make the 8th, you can show up for our 63-mile bike ride the following weekend. :wink:

cydewaze said:
We're planning on starting at 4pm-ish, so it doesn't blow the entire day for people. You can bring your friends we met in Va too.

btw, if you can't make the 8th, you can show up for our 63-mile bike ride the following weekend. :wink:

Patti might be able to come. It'd be nice if she posted in here every now and again :angry: Kristina moved :sad: and is now in PA. Clare...I don't know, b/c she works on weekends.

Looks like the faculty party is from 5-7pm. How late is yours running to?

Well Sept 8 was just one idea. Why don't you guys tell us what works for you and we can come up with another day. That would save Mia from having to do two events on the same day too.

Mrs. Edge said:
We are having an open house on Sept 8, so if that isn't too little notice we could have you guys over (with U2 entertainment later in the day)

It is too little notice. :grumpy:

;)

Re: Re: MD-DC-VA Gathering....our house!

Popmartijn said:

It is too little notice. :grumpy:

;)

We were originally going to have all the U2 people separately, but then Jess had the idea to have everyone together on the same day.

We could still have a separate day for the U2 people if it would work better for everyone.

Re: Re: Re: MD-DC-VA Gathering....our house!

cydewaze said:

We were originally going to have all the U2 people separately, but then Jess had the idea to have everyone together on the same day.

We could still have a separate day for the U2 people if it would work better for everyone.

U2 people, i like being called a U2 person :)

I have folks coming into town that weekend. :( But I will stay tuned. :D

Jess, I've been thinking of you and meaning to write a note. You've been through so much lately! Wishing you peace in your lovely new home! :hug:

Thank you, Sherry. :hug:

I think that we will have a separate gathering for the U2 folks, but anyone who wants to come on the 8th is most welcome. That way, we will get to see all of you eventually! :)

My life is a bit hectic for the next few weeks----taking call in the pediatric ICU every 4th night for the next three weeks. And then our baby's due Nov 7th, but who knows when she'll come. However, I'm off for all of November (for the lil'un), and I might be able to sneak off somewhere toward the middle-to-end of the month if someone's home with Monica to help....:hmm:

(and Mia, we'd have to swing by my place so you can meet Mons :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom