MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you want a lift? I can pick you up on my way since I'm coming from out west.

No, I'm fine in that area. My mother, believe it or not, is a huge U2 fan and very much in the know on the goings-on of interference. She's interested in meeting you guys as well, so it all works out. It all depends on whether or not something comes out of left field that day, but I think I'm going to try to make it, especially since you'll only be a couple of hours from me.

i am coming for sure. even though i am sharing a bed with all of you (i'll rotate per hour) i can bring my air mattress for others.

i am bringing my ren garb as well for sunday. if ya'all need anything else, let me know.

will be using my gps so please post balloons, trojans, and VT paraphernalia.

Do you have to buy tickets for the MD Ren Festival well ahead of time, or just pick them up when you get there? I definitely think I'm in for Sunday. Not sure if I can stay over, but we'll see.

i'm definitely in for sure! i can't wait!!

Yay Im so excited to meet you! :yippie:

HOLY CRAP! How did I miss this post? It's right above LM's...oh well at least I'm not a sucka.

Anyway :fuckyeah: x 502948293048230948230942

aww you both are so sweet! i'm looking forward to meeting you all too! :yippie:

No, I'm fine in that area. My mother, believe it or not, is a huge U2 fan and very much in the know on the goings-on of interference. She's interested in meeting you guys as well, so it all works out. It all depends on whether or not something comes out of left field that day, but I think I'm going to try to make it, especially since you'll only be a couple of hours from me.
ooh your mom's coming too? that'd be cool! i don't feel so lame for talking to my mom about this kind of stuff (and if she weren't in school she'd probably want to come too...ha)

514ZWMJXWYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
No need to hang this one....:sad:

:lol:

Khan, Mia, ElMel, I'm sorry, but there's just no way. It seemed too perfect that it was the weekend of Fall Break, and it was. I have a test on Monday, and the only way I could get back in time would be to leave Sunday, and that' a $390 flight that I can't afford. Someday we are going to have a gathering near where I am at the present time, and that will be a wild and crazy party. I have no doubt I'm going to hit up the East Coast at least once next tour, so maybe we can figure something out for that. I'll be pretty bumed about not being there, but I'll get over it. Take lots of embaressing/hilarious/amazing pictures, and make sure to have the best time ever at the Renaissance Faire :D

Khan, Mia, ElMel, I'm sorry, but there's just no way. It seemed too perfect that it was the weekend of Fall Break, and it was. I have a test on Monday, and the only way I could get back in time would be to leave Sunday, and that' a $390 flight that I can't afford. Someday we are going to have a gathering near where I am at the present time, and that will be a wild and crazy party. I have no doubt I'm going to hit up the East Coast at least once next tour, so maybe we can figure something out for that. I'll be pretty bumed about not being there, but I'll get over it. Take lots of embaressing/hilarious/amazing pictures, and make sure to have the best time ever at the Renaissance Faire :D
noooooo :depressed:

i'd offer to take you but i'm still going to be in the norfeast until at LEAST tuesday. i'm using this opportunity to visit pittsburgh, where i haven't been to since leaving in 85 :cute:

we should have a gathering here! it can be when uh...wait. nothing special happens here. (elvis week is NOT "something special" it's creepy!) i'd visit texas though :hmm:

Visiting Texas is cool except there's really no one around here I know from interference. but you're more than welcome to come and hang out with me :wink:

dogjumpfail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom