MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I still have this trip very much on my mind.

And now Khan's in. This would be so awesome if I could actually get out there.

gawd, I can't keep track of all those who are coming..oy.. but I am excited to meet bonosbaby12, angelk and cruzilla too! :D
I am excited to see mia, paul and jess again..

Hi all! :wave:

Wow, this is going to be SOME party, and it's only 2 weeks away! :ohmy: :faint:

Could I ask everyone who is absolutely, for sure coming to raise their hands? I will PM our address to those who are coming.

We also need to start a real rsvp list so I can shop for this occasion, and because the sleepover list is getting quite big, and we need to figure out where to put you all! :eek:

Just a word of warning...at this point some of you will have to sleep either on the floor, or in the yard in a tent! Do any of you have sleeping bags, pillows or camping mattresses you could contribute to this cause?

The party starts at 4 on Saturday afternoon (the 11th). We will provide food and entertainment of course, but if people could bring their fave drinks (juice, pop and alcoholic), that would be a HUGE help.

For those who want to join us on Sunday, we are doing brunch and going to the MD Renaissance Faire.

We absolutely can't wait to welcome you all! :yippie:

Jess,
I am coming for sure. Just me tho. I can bring some sleep type stuff. I have a air mattress somewhere I will bring it for sure. I can't make the sunday festivities tho. I will bring stuff to stay overnite with if that's ok with you all.

For those of you using a GPS, please note that it won't know exactly where our house is, and neither will google maps or mapquest. For some reason, they all take you down the street, so pay attention to house numbers when you're on the actual street. I will try to remember to tie something (balloons or what not) to our front light pole to help.

I'm in fo sho! I can bring a crunkermelon, and clothes to wear if I'll need them.
No need....:no:

And...everyone can look for this when they hit the block...

514ZWMJXWYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom