MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea! :lol:

Closer to the date I am going to do a poll and find out who is really and truly coming, and who is staying over. All I know is I *think* we are over our bed and couch and futon allotment now...people are going to have to bring inflatable mattresses and pillows and sleeping bags! :eek:

I have no idea! :lol:

Closer to the date I am going to do a poll and find out who is really and truly coming, and who is staying over. All I know is I *think* we are over our bed and couch and futon allotment now...people are going to have to bring inflatable mattresses and pillows and sleeping bags! :eek:

we are all among friends. i am willing to share a bed with just about any of you!

:lol: the sad thing is, cydewaze, i just noticed the date is in the thread title :doh: don't ask me why i thought columbus day was in september. i know it's not!

:hyper:
i'm thinking of having one soon actually. i doubt loads of people would be lining up to
a) go to ruffalo
b) hang with me for the weekend
but i think it's worth a try :) i'll def let you know.
what! you're crazy. people would and should be lining up to hang out with you in ruffalo! i'll have to see what i can do. i'll be able to drive by then for sure, but if i don't have a job by then i'll have to save all funds for that. :mad: but there's still time :)

I have calculated that our house can hold ~9 people before we have to resort to sleeping bags or the like. This is not counting Jessica and I.

Guest room 1: 2 ppl (reserved: the BAWs)
Guest room 2: 2 ppl
Guest room 3: 1 person
Basement couch: 1 person
Basement futon: 2ppl (though this would be a tight squeeze)
Family room couch: 1 small person.

We also have two chair/ottoman combinations that could possibly sleep 1 person each in a pinch.

After that, it's the floor, and the floors are mostly wood. :uhoh:

I was originally thinking that the beds should be for the out-of-towners (rather than the local people) but if people are drinking, well, I'm not sending any drunk/tipsy people out on the streets.

Like Jess said, we'll have to get a proper head count when the date gets closer. :yes:

You just reminded me that we have a tent. :hmm:

:hyper:

The west coast parties have included lawns on fire and collapsing bounce houses but as of yet, no tent camping!!! Your party is shaping up to be in the Blue Crack Gathering Hall of Fame! :D

Hoping it will be sunny and warm.... :hyper:

sombrero.jpg

Back
Top Bottom