MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll handle who gets into the jacuzzi....

TAKE-A-NUMBER-LG.jpg

although I can be bought....:kiss:

Just for kicks, I Mapquested, and it actually isn't a whole lot farther than I just drove this past weekend when I went back home, so...it's not ridiculous...and I have vacation time to use.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'd probably get lost and end up in Texas. :laugh:

Hope you all have fun! :wave:

Just for kicks, I Mapquested, and it actually isn't a whole lot farther than I just drove this past weekend when I went back home, so...it's not ridiculous...and I have vacation time to use.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'd probably get lost and end up in Texas. :laugh:

Hope you all have fun! :wave:

TEASE!!!!!
:angry:

Bring your blow-up Ken doll to use the HOV lanes!!!

blow-up-doll-man-772312.jpg

OMG, you won't believe it! Immigration is making me go in to get my fingerprints done on Columbus day at 9AM!!!!!!!!! What kind of time or day is THAT to go and hang out at immigration???

I am trying to decide if I should re-schedule that. On the one hand, I worry that the next appointment could be months away (thus delaying the actual green card longer, even though I have a year's extension on the current one), but then again I don't want to go in on a holiday weekend. :angry:

:rant: :yell: :grumpy::mad:

OMG, you won't believe it! Immigration is making me go in to get my fingerprints done on Columbus day at 9AM!!!!!!!!! What kind of time or day is THAT to go and hang out at immigration???

I am trying to decide if I should re-schedule that. On the one hand, I worry that the next appointment could be months away (thus delaying the actual green card longer, even though I have a year's extension on the current one), but then again I don't want to go in on a holiday weekend. :angry:

:rant: :yell: :grumpy::mad:

wtffffffffff! lame.
i'd prob be leaving at around that time anyway. 7 hr drive from ruffalo.

did i do or say something to offend? :(

what.. u don't want me to come now? :depressed:

oh dude...I can't come unless I win like $200 in my football pool this weekend :(

I meant have you thought through being excited to see the other people attending the do...like Mr. Baw/Paul and that....:tongue:

oh dude...I can't come unless I win like $200 in my football pool this weekend :(

I meant have you thought through being excited to see the other people attending the do...like Mr. Baw/Paul and that....:tongue:

I see.. well I'll keep my fingers crossed you win that pool. :D

I have already met Paul (and Jess of course)and MAYA. so it's too late for that kinda of excitement..:lol: It's for the others.. I think.. oh noez i am having doubts now and it's all ur fault. :sexywink:

I see.. well I'll keep my fingers crossed you win that pool. :D

I have already met Paul (and Jess of course)and MAYA. so it's too late for that kinda of excitement..:lol: It's for the others.. I think.. oh noez i am having doubts now and it's all ur fault. :sexywink:

Mr Baw = SKETCHY :yes:

put vaseline on or something :ick:

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom