MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Hi everyone! :wave:

Cydewaze and I are hosting a party and you're all invited! Char and Rick are coming to visit us for the Columbus weekend, and we'd like to welcome them with a big BBQ on Saturday night and a U2 fest on our new 50" screen TV!

So...whose coming? :D

P.S. We live in Poolesville, MD. If you need directions, just PM or email me.

whee.gif

Hi everyone! :wave:

Cydewaze and I are hosting a party and you're all invited! Char and Rick are coming to visit us for the Columbus weekend, and we'd like to welcome them with a big BBQ on Saturday night and a U2 fest on our new 50" screen TV!

So...whose coming? :D

P.S. We live in Poolesville, MD. If you need directions, just PM or email me.

:hyper:

it's about time you guys! I am in!

Last edited:
Let's just say that I'll keep a close eye on this thread.

And I also don't have anything planned for that weekend yet.

steve that sucks.. U will be sorely missed. :sad: :hug: Jess is just gonna have to make this a annual thing! :D

Yes, I definitely plan to make this an annual thing. The whole point of having a house in the country with a yard is entertaining! :yes:

Steve, that DOES suck. You're a Dr.....can't you just call in sick and write your boss a VERY convincing note? You have lots of time to think up a good excuse!! :wink:

And yeay that Amy is coming and LM, you are most welcome to join us, we love meeting new people! Cari, I'm going to email you.....

unfortunately hubby won't be able to come... :sad: He will be out to sea then but I will be there. I'll need to get a babysitter but that shouldn't be a problem..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom