MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I should also mention - we have 2 cats, so if any of you are allergic, keep that in mind. We are going to have the house cleaned from top to bottom on Thursday, so it should be pretty good. But bring allergy tablets just in case! :eek:

Oh, I should also mention - we have 2 cats, so if any of you are allergic, keep that in mind. We are going to have the house cleaned from top to bottom on Thursday, so it should be pretty good. But bring allergy tablets just in case! :eek:

awesome I :heart: cats!

definitely not allergic here. have one myself.

Thanks for all the info, guys! This is very helpful. Shannon and Amy...Brownies and pasta salad sound fantastic! That would be wonderful if you'd like to bring them. No obligation at all, but if you are indeed bringing them, I won't bother making a pasta salad or getting brownies (two of the things I had planned to do! :lol: )

Also, if anyone can bring mattresses and sleeping bags (and pillows, although we do have a bunch - they are kind of flat!) that would also be helpful, since I think about 10 of you are sleeping over at this point?

Char & Rick
Shannon & Mike
Kelly & Jay
Mia
Cari
Khanada
Amy

Anyone else?

Could you put me down as a maybe/ probably yes?

I’ll bring fixings for s’mores ( :

Could you put me down as a maybe/ probably yes?

I’ll bring fixings for s’mores ( :

i know this is last minute, but i just listened to her msg last night. do you think you might be able to meet up with kristina sometime this week? apparently she has a package to send me, but she's afraid it might not make it in time...or something. if she passes it on to you you can bring it with your sexy self. if ya can't, no worries! just thought i'd ask. :)

We have some Halloween surprised for our guests too! Look at who stopped by to visit today!

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4246.jpg

:yikes:

Well, guys, I'm thinking I may not be able to go on Sunday, but I may go on Saturday instead. The problem is, without some advance information on where to meet up with you guys and when, it's going to be tricky to find you, and if the specifics are decided on Saturday, I'm not going to be there to know where to go. So, I'm thinking it would just be a lot easier to hang out with you guys on Saturday afternoon/night and head back around midnight or whatever.

i know, but we could've caused so much trouble at the ren faire!!

Just think, we'll be able to hang out longer on Saturday than on Sunday. I probably wouldn't have been able to get to the ren faire until, like, 2-ish, and it closes at 7. Now I'll be out there with you guys all night. :up:

Wednesday night dinner near the White House....

Where?????

By the time we're settled, it'll be around 7-ish with no additional plans following dinner...any recommendations? We like all foods, price is not an object but reasonable is expected...help me.

Back
Top Bottom