May 7th JT Family Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge U2JT

War Child
In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a l
We will be having a get together for the JT Family in Irvine on May 7th at Noon in that party room at our (The Edge U2JT/Thousandfold) apartment complex. Everyone is invited.

We will be having a BBQ, watching some U2 and doing a baby shower for Jahira!! If all the JT guys can make it, maybe we'll even do a few acoustic songs.

Please let us know if you can make it so we can plan on food and drinks.

Again, everyone is invited and we hope you can make it!

I would love to be there. Probably with Janelle, Missa, and dragging the mom to be kicking and screaming to the event at Casa de Chedge....you know how Chica Edge just can't stand JT events! :lmao:

I have info on the Target baby registry, so anyone interested plese email or PM me and I will get the info to you!

I will bring some U2 dvd footage.....I have LA when the Exit girls were up on stage and also Dublin/Croke when Court and Pam were up on the b stage with Bono!

In case Ron reads this thread, this is for you Posh:

Fete08.gif

TheSongInMyEyes said:
:hyper: :rockon: I am so, so, so there! Who can pass up BBQ'd meat, U2 sizzling on the rack, and friends cooking up fun! :applaud:
:yuck: I guess I can put up with miss prego Chica... Ahh shucks! :giggle:

I'm glad that you are going to make it.

As an added bonus our own Jason will be filling in for Desire that morning. They are playing what I believe is a Pediatrric Cancer walk at the Irvine Spectrum. It is less than 10 minutes from our apartment. So anyone that wants to head down to OC early can stop by the spectrum you can see BB Jones cheating on Mike, Ron and I.....

Actually it is great that 2 U2 Tributes, actually 3, that are in the same area can have this kind of relationship. I have heard of stories abut some of the tension between some of the bands in areas back east. I'm glad there isn't anything like that out here.

Anyhow, again, everyone is welcome at the party. Maybe we can even get the Desire guys to stop by!

SWEET!! Thanks Karen =)

Carlos,
I've called in sick manytimes. The best was for Staples1... hehe "Yeah, I am jnot coming into work... still sick... OMG BONO!! BONO!!" *click* got a call back a minute later... "Can I talk to Bono?" Umm no lol You might be able to figure something out and show up for a while.

-DD*

Last edited:
AdamGroupie said:
SWEET!! Thanks Karen =)

Carlos,
I've called in sick manytimes. The best was for Staples1... hehe "Yeah, I am jnot coming into work... still sick... OMG BONO!! BONO!!" *click* got a call back a minute later... "Can I talk to Bono?" Umm no lol You might be able to figure something out and show up for a while.

-DD*

:lol:

Too bad I'm the Store Manager...:D

TheSongInMyEyes said:
:hyper: :rockon: I am so, so, so there! Who can pass up BBQ'd meat, U2 sizzling on the rack, and friends cooking up fun! :applaud:
:yuck: I guess I can put up with miss prego Chica... Ahh shucks! :giggle:

U2 sizzling on the rack??
Ive drempt about eating Bono, but not quite like that.

And i will not put up with any moody, pregnant woman all craving shit off of my plate,
asking for pickles, bitching about her sore boobs and heartburn and demanding her feet be rubbed.

I say we cook her.

:drool:

Allegra said:

Hey there now! If anyone has a right to be grumpy, that's me! I've lost count on the number of gigs and gatherings I've missed due to the fact that I live in Texas.

I wish I could join in the fun :sad:

Miss y'all :wave:

:hug:

me too :grumpy: :sad:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom