Matt Easter (Bono)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mick3b1g

Acrobat
Just wanted to say thanks to matt Easter who delayed his trip home to Toronto to come see UF Fri night in NY. I was really happy to meet him and he is a super nice guy. Playing One with stereo Bonos on stage was freaky. It was one of those U2 goosbump moments especially in relation to the song..

Also thanks to the ...what they call themselves HLB girls :) I always take off after the show and never really get to Thank them for supporting us..I drive 3 hours in and out from where i live and once the adrenelin wears off i get super tired so I have to leave asap as not to crash :) Anyways it was a special "U2 Gathering" for me

Mick

It was indeed a super treat to see Matt as well; thank you Matt!! One was great with him and Tony. Shannon I think got some photos :)

Mick... we absolutely love coming to your gigs & showing support for UF. i hope that comes across during I Will Follow, Ultraviolet, Acrobat.... and all the other songs! :lol:

It was such a huge surprise to see Matt the other night at the show! The One performance you did with Tony was pretty incredible. Have some pictures on my camera which I will post on Tuesday when I get back to Chicago.

Mick it was a pleasure to be able to be at the show the other night :). As always it was amazing and tons of fun. UF will always have my support :). Btw this was the first time that my sister Tracey has seen you guys perform and she is hooked! :yes: Already discussing the HLB getting together for another show when I come back East again lol.

aw i missed it!!! :( i can't wait to see the pics. that sounds pretty awesome. two "bonos" on stage? i hope there were lots of panties thrown!

no worries about peacing out after a gig, mick. long commutes suck! i totally understand. however, you guys have been nothing less than generous to us, and you put on a great show. every time we get together we share good laughs and good music, making all the driving worth it in the end.

Hot Lady Brigade :heart:s Unforgettable Fire

I agree with Mia there is no need to apologize Mick for leaving right after. Between traveling and putting on some incredible shows that's enough to wipe anyone out! Good times are had all around and we appreciate the fun that the band provides for us :). All of you are so incredibly sweet and very generous! Thank you :hug:

Oh and 2 "Bonos" singing on stage together= :combust: :drool: :up:

It was great seeing Matt...it added some extra icing on my bday cake. :cute: I have a video of Mick looking back and forth at Matt and Tony. The sound is aweful though so I don't think it will get posted.

Mick we headed home right after the show for our 3 and a half hour drive. I drove both ways. My adrenaline wore off about half way home the rest was just determination. I would do it again because it was worth every mile. :D

It was indeed a super treat to see Matt as well; thank you Matt!! One was great with him and Tony. Shannon I think got some photos :)

Mick... we absolutely love coming to your gigs & showing support for UF. i hope that comes across during I Will Follow, Ultraviolet, Acrobat.... and all the other songs! :lol:

post 'em :drool:

5.jpg

I just got this today .... enjoy.

:applaud:

sounds great!
Stereo Bono's ?!!?? :lol:

Mick, it all makes sense for you to get going ASAP before all the 'drene seeps away.
:hmm: Maybe you should carry a few ?Energy Bars in the glove compartment?! That way you'll have some extra support if you don't leave as quickly as you plan to.
That might work for you as well, kat!

I was hoping to join in since i missed the previous gig, but i was/am still recouping from unexpected, urgent eye surgery (recovering well) -- thus being too vunerable to being crashed into in the crowd, nervous abut that even IF I found a quite spot, let alone the temptation of dancing to all the fine UF/U2 music (probably NOT a good IDEA just YET)...... safer for me to stay home.

Do you think you guys have a Dec NYC gig thought of/planned - or definatively know already it's on to your regular gigs & then Holiday Vacations & 2009 gigs ? Kept us posted.

thanks again for your great shows & fun.

hmmm....stereo Bono's :drool:

Iced Lattes help too...next time I'll stop at Starbucks on my way home....I know there will be a next time.

:applaud: oh....right click....SAVE!!! Nice pics!!! I have some ideas of some captions for a few of them....LOL. I love the look on Mick's face on the last one.

trust me I have a cases of Red bull, I also have all the Mobil gas stations mapped out in my head so I know how far I can go until I need to pull over :)

Hope your eye is feeling better..At the Saloon with only one eye you would only be able to see just one Bono..not two :)

I rec to come to the Canal room on Dec 20th Its a nice place for bands and we are playing with Tonys brothers band Almost Queen this night. Should be fun

Mick

:applaud:

sounds great!
Stereo Bono's ?!!?? :lol:

Mick, it all makes sense for you to get going ASAP before all the 'drene seeps away.
:hmm: Maybe you should carry a few ?Energy Bars in the glove compartment?! That way you'll have some extra support if you don't leave as quickly as you plan to.
That might work for you as well, kat!

I was hoping to join in since i missed the previous gig, but i was/am still recouping from unexpected, urgent eye surgery (recovering well) -- thus being too vunerable to being crashed into in the crowd, nervous abut that even IF I found a quite spot, let alone the temptation of dancing to all the fine UF/U2 music (probably NOT a good IDEA just YET)...... safer for me to stay home.

Do you think you guys have a Dec NYC gig thought of/planned - or definatively know already it's on to your regular gigs & then Holiday Vacations & 2009 gigs ? Kept us posted.

thanks again for your great shows & fun.

:applaud: oh....right click....SAVE!!! Nice pics!!! I have some ideas of some captions for a few of them....LOL. I love the look on Mick's face on the last one.

I was confused and i was being bombarded with too many Bono vibes coming out of these guys..I went into overload :)

M

Back
Top Bottom