Massachusetts, Cape Cod Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WKMahler

The Fly
Hi,

Way over here in the North East region of the United States is a body of land, not necessarily a peninsula, but a Cape, Cape Cod.

Did you know Bono and Adam Clayton once walked these shores? Precisely the (now defunct) Prodigal Son. I was there, shoulder to shoulder, well about a foot away from Bono.

Not too long after that, if you do some research, a rant of mine entitled "A HINT" appeared in alt.fan.u2 and alt.music.u2 approx. May 2004 in Google Groups under my nickname, W. K. Mahler (WKMahler).

If you take that rant and listen to "Miracle Drug" you'll find the two go hand in hand, musically. Movement for movement, as if "A HINT" were a running commentary on the state of all things disability, mental and or physical.

Bono went on record to state he was thinking of a friend in a wheel chair in Ireland, but really, I'm one of those uncredited writers...

Anyways, if you read the lyrics to "Yahwey" and then read "Got Me World Wide" from me, 2001, August of, you'll find some incredible similarities between the two.

As for now, I'm content to go to the Black Spot Cafe where the old Prodigal Son was of Hyannis, MA. USA, always in the background, listening to the local artist(s) at all levels of musicianship. Occasionally I'll write of someone else, or take photos, such as the band JEB.

What I'm really looking forward to is finding some musicians here on the Cape Cod area of Massachusetts, USA whom care to create music with me in person, physical! Of course, nowadays, the internet, computers and the physical are getting closer to reality...

My story, my contact info is in my MySpace.Com page, MySpace.com - W. K. Mahler & NetBud - Hyannis & Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts - Freestyle / A'cappella / Americana - www.myspace.com/wkmahler

Peace,

William K. Mahler

Back
Top Bottom