Maryland, DC & Virgninians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i live in Gaithersburg, Md and i really would luv 2 know when U2 will b here. I have never had the pleasure of cn them n concert and that would b the coolest.
w/ luv sheena

I live in Urbana, MD

Hey everyone I'm one of the newbies here. I've been a fan for 20 years now and have been coming to this site for years just to get info. I have finally decided to join my fellow fans, it also helps because my husband took our kids to see a movie so I have some time to post :hyper:. I live in Urbana, Maryland and my name is Michelle so hello to all of you.:wave: I think I posted this the first time in the wrong place so please excuse me if you see it some where else. Still learning all this tech stuff.

I know this is early to plan....but how about a gathering/happy hour for all U2 fans in the DC area before they play in DC next Spring (I'm assuming they'll be here!). I live in Bethesda and I think it'd be great to meet you all.

capetown172 said:
I know this is early to plan....but how about a gathering/happy hour for all U2 fans in the DC area before they play in DC next Spring (I'm assuming they'll be here!). I live in Bethesda and I think it'd be great to meet you all.

I'm all up for that, sounds like fun.:up: :D

Back
Top Bottom