Margarita Night at the BAW's - Fri. June 23rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
In honor of Mr. BAW's birthday, we will be having an informal gathering at our house on Friday evening, June 23rd. We will provide margaritas and chips & salsa as well as non-alcoholic beverages, so all you need to bring is yourself!

This is an open invitation so if you'd like to come, send me a PM or email me...and at the request of the guest of honor, NO GIFTS!!!

:wave:

*Edited to add: I forgot to give a time so let's say 7-7:30-ish :D

Last edited:
br17i.jpg

don't know if I can make this party - quite a distance for me on a Friday evening :(

:scream: WAAAHHHH! I wanna' get crunk on the West Coast with the BAW's.... :stompsfootandpouts: Guess I'll just have to raise a glass approximately 11pm local time & make a toast in Mr. B's honor.

Dammit, one of these days, I'm going to make it to Californ-eye-aye. :grumpy:

Sir BAW is truly one of my favourite people here.

Alas I'll be in France then, but I'll buy myself a nice red and celebrate in your name!

Bono's American Wife said:
...and at the request of the guest of honor, NO GIFTS!!!

Yah right...ever see the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' where it's Ben Stiller's birthday and he invites Larry and tells him "NO GIFTS"?

Dont fall for it folks, its a ploy to make you look like a scrooge all night..

:wink:

Re: Re: Margarita Night at the BAW's - Fri. June 23rd

gabrielvox said:

Yah right...ever see the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' where it's Ben Stiller's birthday and he invites Larry and tells him "NO GIFTS"?

Dont fall for it folks, its a ploy to make you look like a scrooge all night..

:wink:

Hey, don't you have a crowd to walk through or something? Where are your bodyguards? Stop trying to wind up my potential guests!! ;) :lmao:

No gifts means NO gifts!!! I'm going to search all the guests at the door and confiscate anything that even appears to be the slightest bit gifty!

Of course! We have to spend some quality time with you guys before we're all mesmerized by fiona :drool:

I wish I would be able to attend - you guys are some of my favorite Interlanders.... I heard we (the BAWS) almost met in Boston last December. oh well have a great time and PLEASE drink more than you should. :wink:

No gifts means NO gifts!!! I'm going to search all the guests at the door and confiscate anything that even appears to be the slightest bit gifty!

Does this mean there will be body cavity searches?

Hey, its a valid question.

night_and_day66 said:

Does this mean there will be body cavity searches?

Hey, its a valid question.

No, you are absolutely right. I put nothing past some people in their quest to sneak in a birthday gift. Make sure your cavities are clean...that's all I'm gonna say :hmm:

gabrielvox said:

If there's body cavity searches I'm cancelling all my impersonation gigs that day!

:shifty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom