Margarita Night at the BAW's - Fri. June 23rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cleasai said:
Woo hoo! Denny's here you come! :lol:
We want Rick to live as long as possible Trevor...Denny's will not exactly extend said life, now will it?
(Spanks Trevor mentally)

Rick, just keep taking your superhero gummy Geritols and loving your sexy mama Char...thats all you need.
:drool:

Mr. BAW said:
Our floorspace is available to anyone who may need it...I will be taking car keys at the start of the night...:wink:

I'm not giving up my bed, its got my heart monitor and air next to it...:der:

I've been known to wake up on the kitchen floor on occasion, or under the dining table, or hugging the toilet.

note to BAW's......I'm acustomed to slightly trafficked linoleum and a dog dish near by.

mmmmmmm full body cavity searches :drool:

mmmmmmm linoleum :drool:

night_and_day66 said:

Floor?
Do the BAW's not own any couches?

Good lord.

We have plenty of couches...people rave about our couches...our couches rule! Claim your spot early if you want one :wink:

Adam's Member said:

I've been known to wake up on the kitchen floor on occasion, or under the dining table, or hugging the toilet.

note to BAW's......I'm acustomed to slightly trafficked linoleum and a dog dish near by.

mmmmmmm full body cavity searches :drool:

mmmmmmm linoleum :drool:

slightly trafficked linoleum we can provide...a dog dish though...I'll have to put that one on my shopping list :lol:

Mr. BAW said:
I will be wearing my party hat!
For my 50th B-day, I went to a big Mariachi-Fest at the Hollywood bowl...I bought me two party hats and then passed out at the beach.............

Sombrero.jpg

Mr. BAW said:
I will be wearing my party hat!
According to this post, you said, HAT, meaning singular.
But according to the photo :ohmy: there are 2 hats....

Sir BAW, do tell...which hat will you be wearing?
This will definitely determine my avalibilty for the evening.

Nice lines though.
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom