Looking For Youngest Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a guy in here a while back, u2rockrock or sumthing like that, he was 14, but a think he's long gone so i guess that makes you the youngest one here. Though saying that there are lots of teenagers in here so you mite not be the youngest after all!!!

I´m fifteen too, 16 in june!
...where does that place me?
I too suffer from the eye-rolling friends. it drives me crazy!! :madspit: people of our age certainly don´t seem to appreciate good music!
at least I have one friend who understands my love for U2.. :yes:

Pero said:
There's a kid, today has a birthday-7th birthday.
So this kid beats us all

No shit! Who is this kid, I say, make yourself be known. I have trouble believing this...:eyebrow:

I'm with ya Sofia, apparently it's okay to like Zeppelin and Floyd, but U2, they're just old! I have a few friends who *tolerate* my obsession (which I try to play down), but none who understand U2.:sad: Except my internet peeps, of course.:wink:

I always wonder about coming into this thread. And then, when I get here, I don't know what to write, so really, I don't want to say anything. But then again, since I took the time to read the posts, and made the effort, I might as well say something.

:p

*sofia* said:
I´m fifteen too, 16 in june!
...where does that place me?
I too suffer from the eye-rolling friends. it drives me crazy!! :madspit: people of our age certainly don´t seem to appreciate good music!
at least I have one friend who understands my love for U2.. :yes:

Pay no attention to the eye rolling friends young padawans. I too get the eyes rolled at me all the time and I'm 27. Just consider yourself more advanced than your friends. I know I do.:wink:

7/7/1990
Not the youngest. But yeah, I'm fifteen too :)

My boyfriend is a huge U2 fan as I am. Besides him, no, not really any of my friends. I try to make them like U2, and they'll listen sometimes, but they're into that emo music. I don't like emo stuff. :( It seems...idk, a bit odd and even fake.

Back
Top Bottom