Looking For Youngest Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do all your mates say when you say u like u2 lol ?

Mine say - " lol , u2 are shite "

vaz02 said:
What do all your mates say when you say u like u2 lol ?

Mine say - " lol , u2 are shite "

Mine say U2 are gay, and that their music is inspired by Bono and Edge wanking eachother.............I'm being serious

Irishteen said:

Mine say U2 are gay, and that their music is inspired by Bono and Edge wanking eachother.............I'm being serious

the thought of it made me piss my pants lol :lol:

vaz02 said:

the thought of it made me piss my pants lol :lol:

lol

by the way if your friends say that never let them hear the Mysterious Ways live Slide Solo, they say that's what all the practise went into :wink:

Irishteen said:

:ohmy:

And I thought mine were bad, they don't have anything against U2 - they just hate Bono., "Oh, he's such an big-headed bastard" etc etc.

Total U2 Nut said:

:ohmy:

And I thought mine were bad, they don't have anything against U2 - they just hate Bono., "Oh, he's such an big-headed bastard" etc etc.

I get that as well but that's from people who aren't assholes, they don't mind U2 and hate Bono

Irishteen said:

I get that as well but that's from people who aren't assholes, they don't mind U2 and hate Bono

yeah , where ever i go i get that.
People hate bono because they dont understand his politics not cos they hate his music, i feel.

Also they hate his glasses with a passion.

I think Bono would get more cred if he dropped the shades really. I bet Bono thinks he's down with the younger peeps cos he wears em lol.

^ Well, he looked mighty fine in his orange shades when I met him last Wednesday! :drool: :combust: And there were a few young people there including me! :D

Have any of you gone to a u2 gig ? if so have ya every took any of your non u2 fan mates lol ? i did it and i almost converted him.

He pretended he hated it but i know he loved it.

Well I never really liked U2 after I saw their show...My dad has always been a U2 fan and I never got it until I actually saw them this tour...After the show I got more and more into Zoo TV and the "old" stuff..

So yes, I was converted..

Back
Top Bottom