Looking For Youngest Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, sorry, sorry, gotta keep this relevant. I know I'm not the youngest but I will put in that I'm fourteen years, about ten months and some odd days old. That specific enough?:wink:

love_u2_adam said:
im 13 im turning 14 in like 15 days. b-day :jan.15/92
dose any one here have the friends that like pop and bad punk like green day and if u start singing a song like the fly there like wat the :censored: r u singing ur stupid u2 again and dont really care wat u have 2 say(and im a girl :sexywink:) :wave:

Having friends who accept U2 as a good band would be a miracle

Me neither-it's kind of depressing after you get back from a concert and you're so hyped up and everyone's like "Ewww, you saw a bunch of sweaty old guys??"......which I happened to like!

Well, that's better than my friends.....they love COBL coz of the "pretty lights in the video".:eyebrow: And WOWY coz it's the "perfect love song. double :eyebrow: :eyebrow: Discotheque? The insane dancing.......

Im 15 (9th december 90) and i can really related to the whole 'everyone at school thinks it crap that i like u2 and not the pussy cat dolls' stuff. when are these people going to grow up and like some proper music?!

im 16 and 17 on the 1st of july , lol my friends go :| when i mention u2 but they are used to it now

Back
Top Bottom