Looking For Youngest Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They should do a thread about the oldest here, ya?

One for the old timers....
But that's none of my business, I suppose

18/07/90...about the third youngest I think. I have bought 6 U2 albums and Slane in the past 9 months.

This should be in the lemonade stand, then we could get more replies.

My friends are into death metal/heavy metal. They think my music is shit, and think I am a 'pussy' because I don't listen to musicians exposing their throats while singing.

Nice seeing so many young U2 fans...I'm 17 myself but I've been lurking here since I was 12, no joke.

Why can't all of you go to my school? I love U2 fans.

Hey, me too! I'm only 15 (31/03/90) and the only two U2 albums I don't have are October and Pop...... damn nammit I want them so much, I really should get a job but it's too much effort.

I'm 14. Muahahahaha! And I've been a fan since I was 13. (Yes, I confess, I didn't become an obsessed fan till Vertigo cam out, but that's only because I only just got into music then. I used to listen to Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum when I was younger, because my mum made me. Not that I ever protested.)

MY birthday is only four days after Bono's. Mmmhmm. 14 May. Only thirty one years and four days after the sexy Bono.

Pfft, some call me sick because of the age difference. But age is only a number... those ageists. OOH! Larry's birthday coming up soon. Mmmm... Larry... *drools*

I have issues with young people, but I'm working on them. I really am.

the trouble is, I'm young... so..... :shrug:

I'm 14!!! Born on Valentine's day of 91! I know what you mean with the friends thing though! My school's big on rap and hip hop. :barf: I actually know a kid who's my age who goes to a nearby school and is going to the same U2 show that I am!! I think i know two other girls at my school who like U2(but they're still not as obsessed as i am!)

I know a lot about the feeling of being a outcast cause of liking U2, my friends have no interest in U2, just hate them because they are U2. My friend Paul is a rap lover an dhates U2 because thye are U2, my friend Silvio hates U2 because they don't rap, my friend Chris hates them because they don't rap will not listen to me that it isn't thre only good music. My friend Noel doesn't hate u, but doesn't like them he prefers rocking solos, which U2 don't provide enough of his favourite band are guns n' roses. Its not like I haven't tried listening to rap, i have I listened to 2 Eminem albums and a even own 2 of his singles :reject: , before i continue maybe i should explain the singles, you see he has some songs i really like, 4 to be exact (Without Me, Lose Yourself, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh), but when i listened to his album's my reply to the first one was "Not bad i guess, some half decent songs, not that many bad ones, no great ones either" So after listening to this i was somewhat impressed that it wasn't shit, but unimpressed b ecause it wasn't good. Then came another Eminem album, I listened to it and thought "Okay it has 2 great songs, and the rest is a load of shit". So my opinion on Eminem my friends favourite rapper is some great songs, a load of shit ones. but there is one rapper who really impressed me is Kayne West he is really good something i never thought I would say about a rapper, he is a chance for his industry, if he can make some good music in a sea of crap music, then good for him, and it is one thing me and my friends can agree on.

I think I'm one of the youngest....May 22, 1992

I hate how none of my friends like U2 :(

It looks like there might actually be people here close to my age :) :)

im 13 im turning 14 in like 15 days. b-day :jan.15/92
dose any one here have the friends that like pop and bad punk like green day and if u start singing a song like the fly there like wat the :censored: r u singing ur stupid u2 again and dont really care wat u have 2 say(and im a girl :sexywink:) :wave:

love_u2_adam said:
dose any one here have the friends that like pop and bad punk like green day and if u start singing a song like the fly there like wat the :censored: r u singing ur stupid u2 again and dont really care wat u have 2 say(and im a girl :sexywink:) :wave:

YUP

my daughter is 11, but I won't let her sign up for her own account (don't know if it's even allowed, plus we only have the 1 computer for the internet, and it's MINE
15.gif
. During the tour she would sometimes post in the set-list parties if I was out of the house or busy, and occasionally in some of the game threads.

circa1992 said:

Happy Belated Birthday :dance:

Thanks circa! :hug:

love_u2_adam said:

hmm yeah sort of, my friends are more open minded than that though :lol: My friends are slowly warming to my obsession, but they still make fun of Bono - Bone-ooh/ Boner :rolleyes: if I annoy them :)

Holy Crap! [thread crash]

I had no idea some of you were this young!:ohmy:

<---feels old

I didn't think I was that old...but I am sure 1978 sounds old to you people....

continue:p

oh..my..god :scream: The world existed before 1980?! :scream:
:wink:
Dis (can I call you Dis?) least you have been around for all of U2's albums even if you were just a toddler :yes:

hay said:
oh..my..god :scream: The world existed before 1980?! :scream:
Dis (can I call you Dis?) least you have been around for all of U2's albums even if you were just a toddler :yes:

of course you can call me Dis:hug:

and yes the world existed before 1980:angry:

being 5-6 years old when u2 was starting doesn't make me feel so old anymore:hmm::wink:

Back
Top Bottom